Answer to all your car's needs : never loose your car again!
I found this on a website. Its a module with GPS tracking. Its made for auto sescurity .And this is what it can do:
Here's what you can monitor and control:
• Towing/ Flatbed Notification- Alerts you if car is car is being towed or flatbeded away. This is done by seeing if car is moving with the ignition off.
• Battery cable cut Notification- Alerts you if car's battery cable is cut, battery is drilled out, etc. This is done be seeing the 12 volt power source is suddenly removed. Then you're notified using the included backup battery.
• *Car Alarm Notification- Alerts you when car alarm goes off. And if it is stolen you can tell police exactly where it is !!
• Use any telephone to find out where your car is right now*- An automated voice will tell you the street address of where the car is right now. For example, "Escalade is located at 120-125 Main Street, Miami, Florida and is traveling 35 miles per hour NorthEast."
• Use any computer with internet access to find out where your car is right now*- A map on the screen will enable you to zoom in and out on the clearly-marked car and see their current Location, Speed and Direction. And you can do this through any computer in the world with internet access !!
• *Electronic Fencing Alert- Alerts you when up to 10 predefined boundaries have been crossed. Up to 10 rectangular or circular regions can be specified and you're notified immediately if the car goes into or out of any of these regions.
Examples of use:
(1) Receive a call at your house if your car is ever driven more than 100 miles from your house.
(2) Receive a call on your cell phone if your car is ever driven out of your state.
• *GeoFence Alert- A circular region with a predefined radius that's centered on the car's current location. You'll be notified immediately if it goes outside of this region.
Example of use: You park your car at the airport to go on a trip. You use your cell phone to turn on the GeoFence. Then while you're on the trip you'll be called if the vehicle moves 1/4 mile from it's current location.
• *Remote Vehicle Door Unlock- With internet or any phone, unlock the car doors if the keys get locked inside.
• *Remote Starter Disable/Enable- Immobilizes a vehicle once the ignition is off. Use in case car is stolen.
• *Remotely operate a 12 volt item on car- With internet or any phone, turn ON/OFF a 12V device on the car such as turning on a light, honking the horn, etc. ($37.95 hardware add-on required to do this)
• *Speed Threshold Alert- Alerts you when, where, and by how much a vehicle speeds. Tell those who drive your car to neverdrive over, say, 60 miles per hour in the car. You'll know right away if they ever do !!
• *Fastest Speed- Get today's fastest speed of travel. Useful to see the fastest speed your car's been driven recently.
• *Driver Assistance Needed- If car's driver is in trouble, they can press a user-supplied button in glove box to tell you they need help.
• *Low Battery Notification- Alerts you when vehicle battery falls below a predetermined voltage of 9.5 or 10.5 volts.
• *History Review- Review all interactions that you've made with the car, Speed Threshold alerts, Fastest Speed requests, etc. from the past 3 months.
here is the link: http://www.alltrackusa.com/security.html