FlickTunes lets you keep your eyes on the road & control your music by touch! Because it provides you with a bold, clean, yet uncluttered, interface combined with intuitive touch and gesture-based controls
FlickTunes is simply the safest and most effective way to control your music on the go.
Perfect for use in the car, on the treadmill, at the gym or while jogging. Use it anywhere you can't afford to spend time futzing with your music player! You won't ever need to take your eyes off the road again.
FlickTunes is more than just a music player, however - itís your music player. Choose your own font. Choose your own orientation. Choose your own gestures. Choose a default playlist
and more! We give you the power to remake FlickTunes however you see fit. But only if you want to, itís already super simple to use by default. Change it, donít change it. Whatever you want.
Itís So Easy To Use Right Out Of The Box
Flick Left: Advance to the next song.
- Flick Right: Go back to the previous song.
- Swipe Up or Down: Toggle between play & pause.
- 2 Finger Flick Left: Skip forward 30 seconds.
- 2 Finger Flick Right: Skip back 30 seconds.
- 2 Finger Swipe Up: Increase volume.
- 2 Finger Swipe Down: Decrease volume.
- 3 Finger Flick Left: Flick and hold for Fast Forward.
- 3 Finger Flick Right: Flick and hold for Rewind.
- 3 Finger Swipe Down: Start (or restart) the default playlist.
And Itís Incredibly Customizable Too
- ❖Auto-Lock > Allow While Playing: Set whether the device is allowed to auto-lock while music is playing.
- ❖Auto-Lock > Allow While Paused: Set whether the device is allowed to auto-lock while music is paused.
- ❖Controls > One Finger Controls: Assign each single finger gesture (tap, flick left, flick right, swipe up, swipe down) to any action you want.
- ❖Controls > Two Finger Controls: Assign each two finger gesture (tap, flick left, flick right, swipe up, swipe down) to any action you want.
- ❖Controls > Three Finger Controls: Assign each three finger gesture (tap, flick left, flick right, swipe up, swipe down) to any action you want.
- ❖Controls > Gesture Indicators: Set whether a brief popup indicator should appear to show you which gesture you activated.
- ❖Controls > Volume Gesture Sensitivity: Control how much the volume changes in response to the volume gesture action.
- ❖Controls > Gesture Recognition Threshold: Control how much movement is required before a flick or a swipe is recognized.
- ❖Playlist > Default Playlist Name: Specify the playlist* you want to use when the default playlist gesture is activated.
- ❖Playlist > Default Playlist Shuffle: Set whether the default playlist should be shuffled or not.
- ❖Playlist > Default Playlist Repeat: Set whether the default playlist should be repeated or not.