CarPC Specs ... not a mobile pc
I have some preliminary specs for a carpc that I want to build. This would be simple except that I want more power than a mobile cpu and mobile pc can handle, unless I'm wrong, you guys tell me.
I'm building a carPC to basically run Emulators of the PS2 and Wii, later on I'll add Emu's for PSP and xbox. The following are my specs:
1) ZOTAC GF8200-C-E AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Mini ITX AMD Motherboard - uses desktop CPU - 8GB max DDR2 - pcie 1x - geforce 8 onboard - integrated wifi
2) AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHz Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core - need the power because some emu's need the gfx to be done by software and not hardware
3) TOSHIBA MK3265GSX 320GB 5400 RPM 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook - plenty of space for iso's and roms.
4) M350 Universal Mini-ITX enclosure by Mini-Box - will it have the space for the cpu fan???
5) a power supply that handles 200w.
The cpu is 125w, the hdd is 8w that leaves 60w for everything else.
My questions are:
1) Do I have the power requirements right?
2) How do I handle cpu cooling or does the regular cpu fan fit inside??
3) Do I need extra fans inside?
Any other suggestions would be appreciated!