I've got a weird video interference issue which my current install.
If I play music through my carputer my screen upfront flickers in time with the beat of the music.
1) If i disconnect the RCA connection to my amp and play music - interferenace stops
2) If i connect an MP3 player to the RCA connection of the amp - interference stops
I've tried the following:
- Sanded and cleaned ground connections (0 AWG)
- moved the VGA connection to the otherside of the car from the power cable
- Attempted to ground the computer case- made no difference.
Can anyone suggest anything else?
I have a similar issue, although my interference is permanantly there
What method are you using for power? (i.e. cig lighter etc)
What refresh rate are you using?
Ive got the DWW6500 double din screen, its powered through the ISO loom in my car.
I think the refresh is 60hz
I already have an Opus 150w installed, its not an option to connect the screen to the psu. As the screen turns the psu on!