I've got a weird video interference issue which my current install.
If I play music through my carputer my screen upfront flickers in time with the beat of the music.
1) If i disconnect the RCA connection to my amp and play music - interferenace stops
2) If i connect an MP3 player to the RCA connection of the amp - interference stops
I've tried the following:
- Sanded and cleaned ground connections (0 AWG)
- moved the VGA connection to the otherside of the car from the power cable
- Attempted to ground the computer case- made no difference.
Can anyone suggest anything else?
Ive got the DWW6500 double din screen, its powered through the ISO loom in my car.
I think the refresh is 60hz
I already have an Opus 150w installed, its not an option to connect the screen to the psu. As the screen turns the psu on!