Ok... forget above!!
The whole day I've looked on different websites for touchscreens hehe.
There are 2 screens that I have chosen:
* For In-Car Computing, PC, Server, GPS, POS, and various VGA Use
* 4-wire resistive Touch Screen (USB)
* Multi-Monitor Touchscreen Support
* VGA Input (15 pin D-SUB) x 1 & Video Input x 2
* Audio Input x 3 / Built-in Speaker
* NTSC / PAL Multi-System
* 4x3 Aspect Ratio
* High Resolution Display - up to 1024 x 768
* High-Brightness CCFL
* High Performance Image and Video Signal Processor
* Auto power-on upon signal detection
* Automatic display adjustment
* On Screen Display Control
* Desktop Stand: 360° / Height Adjustment
* VESA 75mm mounting holes
* 26-Pin heavy-duty connector
* Anti Glare Coating
* Supports 11V DC ~ 24V DC
CTF840 - VGA 8.4" TFT - Touchscreen USB
LCD Size 8.4" Aspect Ratio 4:3
VGA Resolutions 640x480-1024x768 Physikal resolution 800x600
Dot resolution 2400x600 Brightness 400
VGA Input D-SUB 15 Video Input 3x PAL/NTSC (RCA)
Audio Input 2x RCA (Stereo) Touchscreen USB
Case color black Power Input 12-24VDC
Power Consumption 10W Case size 232 x 162 x 36 mm
Visible area 171 x 130 mm Certificates CE
Weight 650 Bauform On-Dash
Warranty months 24
So these 2 are the ones I maybe want to buy.
I want some reactions from you what screen is the better one of these.
Please give me some advice.
I'm getting crazy now