Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 147

Thread: UPDATE #2: TM-701l; Touch Panel Kit; "Xenarc" look inside

  1. #11
    Maximum Bitrate digitalww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    883
    hotwater9, lemming, SharpEye Thanks guys, it looks like you will be getting all of my samples. I will email you when they are instock.

    GA-700Y-Y it is an exact monitor as everybody is after: VGA + 3Video + Touch kit ($580.00 @ spysuply)

    I will also have 2 pcs. of the GA-700Y: VGA only. Same monitor with less features.

  2. #12
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    110
    Thanks, I am glad I said something. I had no idea you only bought 3 of them!

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate digitalww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    883
    Originally posted by hotwater9
    Thanks, I am glad I said something. I had no idea you only bought 3 of them!
    I will be buying more monitors it will just take a little longer. If anybody is interested, let me know and you will be the first ones notified when I have them in stock.

  4. #14
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    my parents house ;-)
    Posts
    201
    Originally posted by digitalww
    You're welcome to purchase one when they are available

  5. #15
    Maximum Bitrate digitalww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    883
    Originally posted by inline4
    These thing are expensive

  6. #16
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    159
    so how about the xenarc in the flip out housing???

    have not heard anything from that project in a while.
    DigitalDub
    1200 mhz duron/ 384m pc133/ 6.4 gig for OS / 75 gig storage/ 32 meg Nvidia Geforce2 wit TV out / onboard sound / GPRS / 7" digitallww flip out / X10 Mouseremote / 255w inverter (temp)

    Audio
    Nakamichi CD-45Z HU / Monsoon amp and 8 speakers

  7. #17
    Maximum Bitrate digitalww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    883
    Originally posted by Superfly
    so how about the xenarc in the flip out housing???

    have not heard anything from that project in a while.
    The problem was that I can't get the housing with out the monitor. Unless someone else can make just the housing this project will not go anywhere.

  8. #18
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Armen, just to confirm I'm up for the VGA touchscreen GA-700Y-Y, and I'm in the UK (hope that's OK!). Away for a week from this Sunday...

    Many thanks...

  9. #19
    Maximum Bitrate digitalww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    883
    Originally posted by lemming
    Thanks Armen, just to confirm I'm up for the VGA touchscreen GA-700Y-Y, and I'm in the UK (hope that's OK!). Away for a week from this Sunday...

    Many thanks...
    I will email as soon as they are in. Shipping to UK is not a problem.

    Armen.

  10. #20
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    my parents house ;-)
    Posts
    201
    Originally posted by digitalww
    The problem was that I can't get the housing with out the monitor. Unless someone else can make just the housing this project will not go anywhere.

    take one for the team?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •