Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: longshot: any motorized in dash touchscreen vga LCDs

  1. #1
    FLAC aoLhaTer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    1,122

    longshot: any motorized in dash touchscreen vga LCDs

    pretty specific but i thought i might as well ask
    surveying my car, i think an in dash 7" display would be best
    i dont like that its small and would be hard to manage but i really have nowhere else to put an lcd
    motorized is optional though, pull out type could do, motorized is just preferred

    thanks

  2. #2
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846

    Re: longshot: any motorized in dash touchscreen vga LCDs

    Originally posted by aoLhaTer
    pretty specific but i thought i might as well ask
    surveying my car, i think an in dash 7" display would be best
    i dont like that its small and would be hard to manage but i really have nowhere else to put an lcd
    motorized is optional though, pull out type could do, motorized is just preferred

    thanks
    xenarc is releasing one I believe, but no price yet

    digitalww is goping to offer a non motorized in-dash

    both are vga
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  3. #3
    FLAC aoLhaTer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    1,122
    any word when?

  4. #4
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    352
    Ive got one in my delorean, it's tucked up nicely just underneath the time circuits

    They are coming soon......
    The beest things come to those that wait?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    43
    Originally posted by thenominous
    The beest things come to those that wait?
    Yea in that theory ull be waiting forever!

  6. #6
    Variable Bitrate Cyberphox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    330
    Originally posted by thenominous
    Ive got one in my delorean, it's tucked up nicely just underneath the time circuits

    They are coming soon......
    The beest things come to those that wait?
    Wait now...home come in my Delorean it's located in front of the flux capacitor...you must've gotten a later model.
    Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online
    http://www.genemills.ca

  7. #7
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    150
    I've been waiting a LONG time already. I've wanted a flip-out VGA for a while. Motorized just adds more price really. So what is the best thing out there now? - still the rigid mount xenarc 7" vga or the digitalww flip-out NON-vga?

  8. #8
    FLAC aoLhaTer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    1,122
    Originally posted by infinitiqx4
    I've been waiting a LONG time already. I've wanted a flip-out VGA for a while. Motorized just adds more price really. So what is the best thing out there now? - still the rigid mount xenarc 7" vga or the digitalww flip-out NON-vga?
    sadly yes

    digitalww is supposed to be rolling out vga in dash soon but at pretty high prices

    http://www.digitalww.com/VGA_GA700YY_indash.htm

  9. #9
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    34
    any word on the brightness of this motorized,vga,touch, screen from digital ww? I've got a xenarc touch 7" now and the daylight readability leaves mcuh to be desired.

  10. #10
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    LA, CA, USA
    Posts
    447
    It is the xenarc panel in a different case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •