Anyone know where I can buy this besides touch kit, or know anyone that can produce this wire ?
Long time lurker, First time poster here ! lol.
I revcently picked up this set up :
- MCS 4th gen carputer case
- Lilliput 7" eby701 touch screen led lcd and anti-glare screen protector
- Bybyte double din lcd frame
- Intel D945GCLF2 motherboard with embedded Dual Core 8W 1.6GHz Atom 330 CPU
- Built in bluetooth
- 512mb ram
- 80gb 2.5" HDD
- M2-ATX automotive grade power supply
- GlobalSat BU-353 GPS
- Windows XP Pro
- Centrafuse v2 front end
- Embedded iGuidance navigation
Ive gotten the comp up and running along with the screen, im currently having (as does everyone) issues with my touch screen input from Touchkit. Ive got the VGA patch cable and SKS input cable... from what ive read Im guessing im missing the PS2 cable from touch kit. I just need to know if this is correct so I can order it or if anyone has one for sale.
Thanks in advance