Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Anyone know how to upgrade brightness on LCD?

  1. #21
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Wow that's great. Already abusing monkeys on his 2nd post.

  2. #22
    Maximum Bitrate shizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Seapoo
    Ok Monkey, keep it gay
    Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Carputer status: [-*---------]
    Im thinking laptop...

  3. #23
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727

  4. #24
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    hey at least he wasnt telling them to search!
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  5. #25
    Tainted Love Cris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdillin
    hey at least he wasnt telling them to search!



  6. #26
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by maxcosity
    Anyone know how to upgrade brightness on LCD?
    I DO! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

  7. #27
    ddn
    ddn is offline
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    295
    The whole back of my LCD glows white, I'm going to put a mirror behind it and try to regain some of that lost light.

    Do any films exist that are virtually non-reflective on one side, but transparent from the other? Then backlight brightness wouldn't be an issue.

  8. #28
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by ddn
    The whole back of my LCD glows white, I'm going to put a mirror behind it and try to regain some of that lost light.
    Jerry and i actually said that as a joke. You do realise that any light reflected is not going to have intensity to get back back through the plastic housing don't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddn
    Do any films exist that are virtually non-reflective on one side, but transparent from the other? Then backlight brightness wouldn't be an issue.
    Look up 'transreflective' and then read through the 2 threads mentioned above. (especially the older one that triggered off the project)

  9. #29
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    Jerry and i actually said that as a joke. You do realise that any light reflected is not going to have intensity to get back back through the plastic housing don't you?


    Look up 'transreflective' and then read through the 2 threads mentioned above. (especially the older one that triggered off the project)
    Damn Monkey,

    I miss your Brit wit, scarcasm, and utter contempt for Noobs. Why you being so nice, giving answers and stuff. Tell him to SMF (Search Mother Effer)

    We need a new smiley that says that, just SMF.

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  10. #30
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx
    Damn Monkey,

    I miss your Brit wit, scarcasm, and utter contempt for Noobs. Why you being so nice, giving answers and stuff. Tell him to SMF (Search Mother Effer)

    We need a new smiley that says that, just SMF.

    Michael

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •