Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "Transflective" LCD panel with res touch+controler for $101+$36 S+H

  1. #1161
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    82
    Ive tried emailing twice over the past week and have not heard anything from Derrick/8838.com. I wish he were around

  2. #1162
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaxs View Post
    I dont need accuracy. But I dont want to use a fingernail. SO I guess I should wait for the capacitive version then yeah? When did you say those will be ready? And will you have the capacative model with a case (just a case for the screen)
    We could not log in Mp3car for few days until now.

    I still have no estimate, the software guy are re-writing the whole program...anyway, I will keep updating here
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  3. #1163
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by cloned_impalaSS View Post
    8838,com, any new news?
    Still waiting until the new software done
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  4. #1164
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaxs View Post
    Ive tried emailing twice over the past week and have not heard anything from Derrick/8838.com. I wish he were around
    Emails should be return in one day. Did you send to the correct one: derrick.ny@gmail.com?
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  5. #1165
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    We could not log in Mp3car for few days until now.

    I still have no estimate, the software guy are re-writing the whole program...anyway, I will keep updating here
    Its okay, I was more worried about not responding to emails. Anyways, will the capicitive version lose the transflective coating? And yes I sent you two emails to that email address list here on MP3Car.com.

  6. #1166
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaxs View Post
    Its okay, I was more worried about not responding to emails. Anyways, will the capicitive version lose the transflective coating? And yes I sent you two emails to that email address list here on MP3Car.com.
    transflective is not a coating thing, but adding additional capacitive glass will get more light reflections.

    That is why most of our OEM client still wants resistive touch, which cost less also

    PS: resistive touch can use finger too if you have a big icon. Like those GPS units, most of them are resistive.
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  7. #1167
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    82
    I want to purchase a kit. What is the MP3 Car member price?

  8. #1168
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaxs View Post
    I want to purchase a kit. What is the MP3 Car member price?
    I'm also extremely keen. So keen, I even emailed you the other day Derek

    Cheers,
    James

    Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

  9. #1169
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaxs View Post
    I want to purchase a kit. What is the MP3 Car member price?
    We have $10 discount for mp3car. Just send your Paypal email address to derrick.ny@gmail.com. we will send you invoice with discount
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  10. #1170
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by jlitjens View Post
    I'm also extremely keen. So keen, I even emailed you the other day Derek

    Cheers,
    James

    Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your supporting. Let me know if anything I can help. Enjoy and have a wonderful day
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 10.2" LCD Touch kit w/transflective enhancement
    By Motorcity in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  2. Replacement 4:3 8" Touch Panel For "Super"
    By gsd_racing in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 10:36 PM
  5. Can I use an 8" touch panel with a 6" lcd?
    By Odie in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •