Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "Transflective" LCD panel with res touch+controler for $101+$36 S+H

  1. #1381
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by windraver View Post
    Can't wait. I definitely want the chassis with hdmi like you showed in this picture:
    Thanks for supporting

    This kit is ready. just wait for the ebay guy come back to put on for sale. If you need this now, just tell us your paypal invoice and we will send you invoce to pay.

    PS: the left hand side 6 buttons board (with MIC and USB HUB), is not available now. It should be able to ship out next few weeks for $15 extra with air mail.

  2. #1382
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Taylor View Post
    I would love to have that screen and bezel.
    Yes, we have the bezel and screen only kit for sale also. Here is all versions

    A. VGA kit with 2-DIN holder= $138
    VGA board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2pcs holding plate for 2-DIN
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $30, POST= $20


    B. HDMI kit with 2-DIN holder = $175
    HDMI board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2pcs holding plate for 2-DIN
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $30, POST= $20


    C: VGA FULL 2-DIN kit= $158
    ------
    VGA board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2-DIN ITX Case
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $35, POST= $25


    D: HDMI FULL 2-DIN kit= $195
    ------
    HDMI board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2-DIN ITX Case
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $35, POST= $25

  3. #1383
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    Thanks for supporting

    This kit is ready. just wait for the ebay guy come back to put on for sale. If you need this now, just tell us your paypal invoice and we will send you invoce to pay.

    PS: the left hand side 6 buttons board (with MIC and USB HUB), is not available now. It should be able to ship out next few weeks for $15 extra with air mail.
    please let us know when its ready. I'd prefer to get the entire setup in just one go.

  4. #1384
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by windraver View Post
    please let us know when its ready. I'd prefer to get the entire setup in just one go.
    the left buttons board will come out in about 2 weeks. you can install it later also

  5. #1385
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    Yes, we have the bezel and screen only kit for sale also. Here is all versions

    A. VGA kit with 2-DIN holder= $138
    VGA board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2pcs holding plate for 2-DIN
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $30, POST= $20


    B. HDMI kit with 2-DIN holder = $175
    HDMI board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2pcs holding plate for 2-DIN
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $30, POST= $20


    C: VGA FULL 2-DIN kit= $158
    ------
    VGA board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2-DIN ITX Case
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $35, POST= $25


    D: HDMI FULL 2-DIN kit= $195
    ------
    HDMI board w/ Remote
    front bezel
    2 customize buttons board w/ SD
    2-DIN ITX Case
    ------
    Shipping: DHL= $35, POST= $25
    Are they on your ebay site or is there another way to buy this?

  6. #1386

  7. #1387
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    does anyone know if the sensor on the provide lcd would work with the provided sensor on the 2nd gen bybyte kit? i was thinking of soldering it on but i dont know which connection would go where

  8. #1388
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22
    Ok, i just put screen back in the car. Connected to laptop via vga. And it starts black and white. How do i change default setting to color???

  9. #1389
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by dogislav View Post
    Ok, i just put screen back in the car. Connected to laptop via vga. And it starts black and white. How do i change default setting to color???
    check your cables...

  10. #1390
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    the left buttons board will come out in about 2 weeks. you can install it later also
    Hi Derrick,

    Any word on the left button board?

    And has anyone else received the screen yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

    Cheers,
    James

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 10.2" LCD Touch kit w/transflective enhancement
    By Motorcity in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  2. Replacement 4:3 8" Touch Panel For "Super"
    By gsd_racing in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 10:36 PM
  5. Can I use an 8" touch panel with a 6" lcd?
    By Odie in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •