Page 46 of 173 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1723
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "Transflective" LCD panel with res touch+controler for $101+$36 S+H

  1. #451
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by z8man View Post
    I need an extension because I am mounting the screen into a cage like this and the wire isnt long enough to go as far as I need it to




    can`t you just put the board in the back of the screen? then you only need a longer HDMI cable
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  2. #452
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tft_lcd_org View Post

    HERE


    Double DIN version should be ready this week.

    Does the $255.99 capacitive bundle come with the resisitive panel and the AC adapter?

  3. #453
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    http://www.display-touch.com/samsung...lay/cat_7.html

    is the AC adapter included in here?
    what about the resistive panel (for the capcitive bundle at $255.99)?

  4. #454
    Maximum Bitrate tft_lcd_org's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by that2bad View Post
    Does the $255.99 capacitive bundle come with the resisitive panel and the AC adapter?
    You get the capacitive touch screen only.
    AC adapter not included.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    This system was supposed to be a quick, cheap throw together that has now exploded into a budget blowing mess.

  5. #455
    Maximum Bitrate tft_lcd_org's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by that2bad View Post
    http://www.display-touch.com/samsung...lay/cat_7.html

    is the AC adapter included in here?
    what about the resistive panel (for the capcitive bundle at $255.99)?
    Resistive panel is NOT included w/Capacitive display.
    No AC adapter included.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    This system was supposed to be a quick, cheap throw together that has now exploded into a budget blowing mess.

  6. #456
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    can`t you just put the board in the back of the screen? then you only need a longer HDMI cable
    I could, but then the other connections would not reach the back of the case where I have all the inputs mounted so they don't have tension on them.
    What can I say, I love Volvos:
    Volvo 740 with 5.0 mustang conversion (totaled)
    Volvo 740 stock (sold)
    Volvo 940se (sold)
    Volvo 850 T-5R yellow (sold)
    Volvo S70 T5SE
    Volvo C70
    Volvo 850R with a long list of mods

  7. #457
    Mod - iPad Forums RipplingHurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    2,176
    Very cool answers for all. This should be condensed into a wiki. Some forums allow members to add a "mini wiki" post right after the OP to consolidate all answers, all members are open to edit it with content.

  8. #458
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by z8man View Post
    I could, but then the other connections would not reach the back of the case where I have all the inputs mounted so they don't have tension on them.
    Are you plan to plug this in car? If so, how about just get all ports connected in the case, no the back of the case. Since you won`t move them after set up
    Any questions, please email to derrick.ny@gmail.com :)

  9. #459
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    Are you plan to plug this in car? If so, how about just get all ports connected in the case, no the back of the case. Since you won`t move them after set up
    Well when I get the screen I will try that and if I can then I will have a full capacitive LCD board extension kit for sale for $20 with 8" cables. oh well. Not the first time Ive wasted money on this stupid project lol
    Last edited by z8man; 08-30-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    What can I say, I love Volvos:
    Volvo 740 with 5.0 mustang conversion (totaled)
    Volvo 740 stock (sold)
    Volvo 940se (sold)
    Volvo 850 T-5R yellow (sold)
    Volvo S70 T5SE
    Volvo C70
    Volvo 850R with a long list of mods

  10. #460
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 8838.com View Post
    Sorry for all the mess you have. That is a big reason we develop the new HDMI board which eliminate most of the problems like touch screen

    Now the major issue should be the capacitive touch. We may work out a solution later.
    I understand you correctly? You now create a new board modifed third generation? So you need to wait with the order, the board of second generation.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 10.2" LCD Touch kit w/transflective enhancement
    By Motorcity in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  2. Replacement 4:3 8" Touch Panel For "Super"
    By gsd_racing in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 10:36 PM
  5. Can I use an 8" touch panel with a 6" lcd?
    By Odie in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •