Managed to break the other touchscreen, have another, but seem to be missing the bit that goes from this ribbon to usb. Anyone know what its called or where to get another? Don't think this was the chinatobby screen, is it a capacitive?

Name:  11072014622.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  293.7 KB