PS One LCD mod help
Just hoping I can get some clarification on this LCD mod.
1) Which resolution is REQUIRED for the LCD, or could it display any resolution? I've seen 640x480i just wondering if plain 640x480 would work.
2) Is CSYNC required? M PRO just combined hsync and vsync.
3) Is there any way to get it to work on an EPIA 5000 which can do neither csync nor 640x480i?
By the power of GRAY SKULL!!! .... i mean bump
1) The LCD is extremely limited in the res it can display. 640x288 is the maximum non-interlaced signal it can take.
2) Combining Hsync and Vsync results in CSync
3) Integrated video and laptop video typically don't work good for this. It'd be best to pick up a PCI vid card cheap that you're fairly certain works.