Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: TM-702L - Australia - Touchscreen + VGA

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    16

    TM-702L - Australia - Touchscreen + VGA

    I live in Australia, and i'm importing TM-702L screens to australia as they are currently not available. I was wondering what was needed to convert these screens to VGA (i know digitalww sell these kits, but they are in the US) and if the solution for this was available in Australia or Asia-Pacific. The same thing with touchscreen overlays as the VGA conversion.

    These will be used for car PC's running mp3's, dvd's, divx, tv, radio & gps.

    cheers

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate AlienEclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    I live in Australia, and i'm importing TM-702L screens to australia as they are currently not available. I was wondering what was needed to convert these screens to VGA (i know digitalww sell these kits, but they are in the US) and if the solution for this was available in Australia or Asia-Pacific. The same thing with touchscreen overlays as the VGA conversion.

    These will be used for car PC's running mp3's, dvd's, divx, tv, radio & gps.

    cheers
    I'm from New Zealand. I have been looking for some suppliers for sub 15" touch-screens, but they are just non-existant in out area (f#!@ing sucks). America just seems to have everything. I have a few mates from China and Japan and they are keeping an eye out for me.
    We are, will have and forever will be...
    But not tommorrow!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienEclipse
    I'm from New Zealand. I have been looking for some suppliers for sub 15" touch-screens, but they are just non-existant in out area (f#!@ing sucks). America just seems to have everything. I have a few mates from China and Japan and they are keeping an eye out for me.
    The screen has been sourced in HK, just have to find touchscreen modules.

  4. #4
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    71
    if you get them with the VGA Module and the Touch Screen keep us posted


    Thanks
    Masterlp

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by masterlp
    if you get them with the VGA Module and the Touch Screen keep us posted


    Thanks
    Masterlp
    I might be able to source the touch screen kit in australia somewhere, the VGA module is the hardest thing to find, and the suppliers I have spoken to in HK dont stock them because it doesnt sell well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •