Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Is there a motorized in dash vga/touchscreen

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    LIttle Rock
    Posts
    61

    Is there a motorized in dash vga/touchscreen

    I have searched and searched this forum and the internet with no luck. Seems there is just not one out there yet. Any ideas, links, pics, would be great.
    Thanks
    Check out the progress of my carputer at http://www.monkeytails.net

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate freestyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Chaska, MN
    Posts
    695
    if you really searched you would come across armen's screen, not sure if it's out yet

    check www.digitalww.com for more details

    and also this should be in the lcd forum

    1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves


    Ebay Stuff For Sale

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    LIttle Rock
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by freestyler
    if you really searched you would come across armen's screen, not sure if it's out yet

    check www.digitalww.com for more details

    and also this should be in the lcd forum
    I did realy search, it's not out!
    Check out the progress of my carputer at http://www.monkeytails.net

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6
    I've been thinking about doing something like this. I have a 14.1" desktop LCD i've been using for my carputer, but there is no good place to mount it. I've been thinking about clearing out the space behind my glovebox, and have the screen pop out of there. Will probably be a real pain in the *** to rig everything, and to wire all the switches and relays it would require, but if done right, it could be really cool.
    members.cox.net/shane1234

  5. #5
    Maximum Bitrate BoraXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by shane1234
    I've been thinking about doing something like this. I have a 14.1" desktop LCD i've been using for my carputer, but there is no good place to mount it. I've been thinking about clearing out the space behind my glovebox, and have the screen pop out of there. Will probably be a real pain in the *** to rig everything, and to wire all the switches and relays it would require, but if done right, it could be really cool.
    it would be really far from you too

  6. #6
    Newbie xyven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Arizona,USA
    Posts
    6

    Talking

    There will be a in dash 7" motorized lcd w/DVD player and vga in my hands monday

  7. #7
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by xyven
    There will be a in dash 7" motorized lcd w/DVD player and vga in my hands monday

    quiet you until you have something to show us
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  8. #8
    Newbie xyven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Arizona,USA
    Posts
    6
    here is a picture of this what else do you want to know ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #9
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by xyven
    here is a picture of this what else do you want to know ?

    same one as here

    http://www.digitalww.com/VGA_GA700YY_indash.htm


    if you are getting it sooner and in quantity, then when, and price
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  10. #10
    Constant Bitrate psyclobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    202
    Whats the difference between this one:

    http://www.digitalww.com/VGA_GA700YY_indash.htm

    And this one:

    http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-7VGA.htm

    -Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •