Found and fixed another Lilliput problem...
I reassembled my Lilliput in behind my dash, and got no video. I finally realized that the image was there, but the backlight wasn't. I checked and rechecked everything to no avail, and finally noticed a leg on a cap that wasn't soldered completely through the board. I checked some other caps, and although they weren't as bad, the solder joints were weak. It was the cap off by itself on the edge of the board by the two cylindrical inductors on the inverter output side.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm starting to get some flicker from my backlight. It may be on the way out.