Yeh. I had all the same problems and now I got things working. I think the COM3 issue has to do with the touchpad on the laptop. I tried disabling the driver but my touchscreen (just got it tonight) still wouldn't work with the drivers I received in the box. I'm using winxp. So I selected a restore point from yesterday just to get myself back to a sain config. So here's what I did in order after restoring:Originally Posted by ShaneFK
- downloaded the latest drivers from http://www.egalax.com.tw/support-drivers.htm
- extracted new download and ran setup.exe
- left all defaults. No checkboxes selected
- selected "continue anyway" for non Windows logo testing prompt
- note: this time, setup didn't find COM3 and setup finished
- Plugged the lilliput usb into laptop
- found new hardware wizard started. I told it not to do things automatically so that I could choose the driver to install
- selected "have disk" and browsed to the same directory as setup.exe was in and selected touchkit.inf
- Once complete, I saw "Found new hardware ....Install complete"
- yes yes yes yes
- ran the newly installed touchkit configure util and saw an entry in the controller list
- selected calibration
- everything works.
Hope your problem is solved the same way.