Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Contact Armen

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    48

    Unhappy Contact Armen

    Ive been trying to contact Armen to provide my credit card info so when the screens come in he can bill me because when I pre ordered I was going to pay with my Pay Pal account. I've tried emailing him, calling him , and also sending him a private message through here, any suggestions???? I am going on vacation and dont want the shipping delayed becuase I cant get to my email (ya never know).


    HELP!?!?!

  2. #2
    Self proclaimed spoon feeder TruckinMP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,742
    Did you read at all?

    Armen is a one man company and sometimes his customers to not get the turnarround time they would like on correspondance.

    He is a stand up guy, give him some time.
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

    Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

    Read the FAQ!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    48
    Thank you for the snyde remark....I was just simply asking a question thinking the "nice" people that support/visit this forum might have a alternate contact. I have delt with Armen before and by reading my post above, in no way did I indicate that Armen was anything negative. But thank you for your prompt response.

  4. #4
    Self proclaimed spoon feeder TruckinMP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by argetim
    Thank you for the snyde remark....I was just simply asking a question thinking the "nice" people that support/visit this forum might have a alternate contact. I have delt with Armen before and by reading my post above, in no way did I indicate that Armen was anything negative. But thank you for your prompt response.
    Just a small amount of searching on Armen would have told you the same thing as my above post.... I am happy to respond in this informative and snyde fashion for any that ask without searching and reading... Glad you noticed and enjoy the spoon.

    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

    Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

    Read the FAQ!

  5. #5
    Raw Wave EsKALad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,102
    truckin i agree with him..he was in no way putting armen down..armen is a good guy and takes care of his customers when he gets in contact with them..he was simply asking if anyone knew a faster way to contact armen before he went on vacation so he can PAY armen...i dont see why you were kinda rude in your original reply

  6. #6
    Self proclaimed spoon feeder TruckinMP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by EsKALad
    truckin i agree with him..he was in no way putting armen down..armen is a good guy and takes care of his customers when he gets in contact with them..he was simply asking if anyone knew a faster way to contact armen before he went on vacation so he can PAY armen...i dont see why you were kinda rude in your original reply

    I think the word to describe my orig. post is the one he used 'snyde' I explained in my second post why that is.... read before you ask.... or enjoy your spoon.

    My only issue with the first post is it did not need to be made, I answered it anyway. Also, asking if he searched/read at all?

    If he had the post was really not needed as the answer was easily available. Armen is sometimes out of contact. It is a simple fact and has been covered several times.
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

    Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

    Read the FAQ!

  7. #7
    Variable Bitrate kmcniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    272
    I have to admit the "noob bashing" that seems to happen is a little disconcerting. After all, this is a forum not a "club". As painful as a question may be at times, a general pointer as to what to search for or a pointer to the FAQ can be a little less rude than an bad attitude...

    We all started somehwere and I feel like we should help our new friends in their search and chosen paths. We should keep the forum strong as a knowledgebase and less like a carputer clan that doesn't have time to answer a few questions. I'm almost positive, if you have time to remark, you have time to give a little direction.

    Although the response was enlightening for those of us, not in the know, it did seem to have a holier than thou attitude attached to it.

    Just a thought.
    EPIA M10000, 512 Ram, Opus 90, GPS, XM, 7" Xenarc, Pioneer HU
    Status:
    Installed & Working....
    Custom enclosures
    Newbie Guide

  8. #8
    Self proclaimed spoon feeder TruckinMP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcniece
    I have to admit the "noob bashing" that seems to happen is a little disconcerting. After all, this is a forum not a "club". As painful as a question may be at times, a general pointer as to what to search for or a pointer to the FAQ can be a little less rude than an bad attitude...

    We all started somehwere and I feel like we should help our new friends in their search and chosen paths. We should keep the forum strong as a knowledgebase and less like a carputer clan that doesn't have time to answer a few questions. I'm almost positive, if you have time to remark, you have time to give a little direction.

    Although the response was enlightening for those of us, not in the know, it did seem to have a holier than thou attitude attached to it.

    Just a thought.

    Yes we all started somewhere.... and it should be read some (maybe alot) before posting an item that has been covered .... all the topics that get covered regularly include but are not limited to:

    How do I:
    Get sound from the PC to the speakers
    wire an: amp, PS, inverter

    what to you think of (insert tech toy here)
    Can I use: a home PC, my laptop, laptop LCD
    What is the best (insert tech toy here)

    Armen did not respond... and my personal favorite can I use a desktop hard drive, I am worried about the (cold/vibration/heat/shock....)

    Yup they really have been covered... and the answer has not changed. Grab a spoon.
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

    Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

    Read the FAQ!

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    48
    Hey guys, if I would have known that my simple quesiton would have started all these problems I would have just not even asked. I have been on this forum for a bit but have had few questions thankfully. Its occasions like this that make me thankful that I am not some real noob looking for directions and or suggestions. Just to make it clear, I have bought a screen from Armen in the past and was happy with my service. I was simply asking if there were some other way that I could contact him other then the phone number on his site (wich is no longer accepting mgs), the email on his web site (which I have also done), and private msg on here (which I have also done). The post was actually done in hopes that he would see it and contact me directly so I could possiably add to my order as well as finalize the payment information.

    I hope that people can find it in themselves to respond to questions with a bit of respect and dignity unless the person you are responding to has in fact done something wrong. Good luck to all who has questions!

  10. #10
    Variable Bitrate kmcniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    272
    maybe you should change that sig to say self-proclaimed spoon whacker. Spoon feeder implies you might actually spoon feed them. There they sit, innocently waiting for an answer with their mouths open. Like little birds waiting for food.

    *WHACK!!!!*

    then you whack them.... I'm guessing that isn't going to bring a lot of positive response....
    EPIA M10000, 512 Ram, Opus 90, GPS, XM, 7" Xenarc, Pioneer HU
    Status:
    Installed & Working....
    Custom enclosures
    Newbie Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Armen - where is he?
    By Paul_ in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 12:15 PM
  3. Shameless plug for Armen
    By ddt in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 10:25 AM
  4. TM 702LT ...Armen ?
    By Frenchy in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:03 AM
  5. TM-701L Questions (Armen - Please read!)
    By burner in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 12:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •