Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1222

Thread: LCD Backlight Upgrade

  1. #411
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    well thats the point of trying to find a certain inverter, so I dont have to change the design of the tubes, if the tubes are any other way we will have mounting problems and just will make things more complicated.

    But let me know if you get the boards working
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  2. #412
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdillin
    well thats the point of trying to find a certain inverter, so I dont have to change the design of the tubes, if the tubes are any other way we will have mounting problems and just will make things more complicated.

    But let me know if you get the boards working
    tell me the length of your tube in stright and the diamiter
    and please PM me its price, maybe I can get cheaper resource

    by the way,
    in order to mount your tubes, I recomand to shape cut a pure white plastic board as thick as the tubes diamiter and gul them together....
    cover the back of this unit with silver type...

  3. #413
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Got the board, really fast!

    VERY VERY VERY new and even nobody had touched.
    twain a pakage.

    it is weekend here and I have to be with kid for two days...

    anyone could help me on finding the PDF file of that control chip?

    it is OZ960s
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #414
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Well, this file is not the exact part number but close...maybe just a newer version of the chip...

    I have tried to and went through a few pages before i could find anything usefull....

    So check out the file and see if it is usable...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  5. #415
    Para Laura thanatos106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Miami Beach,FL U.S.A
    Posts
    3,497
    Here is the link for the specs on the control chip OZ960:

    http://www.dianyuan.com/bbs/u/27/1112243088.pdf

  6. #416
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    tell me the length of your tube in stright and the diamiter
    and please PM me its price, maybe I can get cheaper resource

    by the way,
    in order to mount your tubes, I recomand to shape cut a pure white plastic board as thick as the tubes diamiter and gul them together....
    cover the back of this unit with silver type...

    Well thats good you got the inverters already.

    Thanks for the tip, but I already have the tubes mounted
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  7. #417
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos106
    Here is the link for the specs on the control chip OZ960:

    http://www.dianyuan.com/bbs/u/27/1112243088.pdf
    the link dos not work for me
    could you please upload it here?
    thanks!

  8. #418
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    got everything clear now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #419
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3
    Well, this file is not the exact part number but close...maybe just a newer version of the chip...

    I have tried to and went through a few pages before i could find anything usefull....

    So check out the file and see if it is usable...
    thanks, hope it works!

  10. #420
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    sorry, mistype, 5.0v/3A regulator 91% efeciency
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 05:14 PM
  2. Anyone know how to upgrade brightness on LCD?
    By maxcosity in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
  3. FS: Nec 10.4" LCD w/ Backlight Inverter
    By SuperMatty in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2002, 08:15 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2002, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •