Page 54 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1222

Thread: LCD Backlight Upgrade

  1. #531
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    hey, what you discussing?

    nothing, just answering one of his questions

    dont worry dear, I wont keep anything from you
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  2. #532
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdillin
    nothing, just answering one of his questions

    dont worry dear, I wont keep anything from you
    hmmm if i catch you cheating on my i will cut yours and his balls off!

  3. #533
    Raw Wave rando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdillin
    ...projects like the USB FM radio, that has been going on forever...
    No radio for you! Who's next?

  4. #534
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by rando
    No radio for you! Who's next?
    he doesnt need it. he has XM and he said FM was crap!

    I on the other hand think the FM project is wonderful

  5. #535
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by rando
    No radio for you! Who's next?

    but,but....I love your project and I want one...


    but seriously, I meant it as it just seems like it's taking a long time but it just seems that way because so many people are waiting for it
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  6. #536
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    he doesnt need it. he has XM and he said FM was crap!

    I on the other hand think the FM project is wonderful

    thanks for backing me up, keep it up and I will cheat on you
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  7. #537
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    tsk tsk.. c'mon now.. keep the lover's quarrel private

  8. #538
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  9. #539
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Right guys. I have a problem i need ideas and stuff to help with:

    The 12V inverters cannot light more than 8 tubes - this might be ok but for uber brightness i would rather 10.

    I may be able to get some 24V inverters but this would require some sort of 12-->24V supply. As we are probably going to suggest people use an independant 12V reg and include this in the design it is not too much of an issue but it means we need a 12-->24V dc-dc that can supply about 20W (16W is the normal full brightness power requiments).

    Any ideas?

  10. #540
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    Right guys. I have a problem i need ideas and stuff to help with:

    The 12V inverters cannot light more than 8 tubes - this might be ok but for uber brightness i would rather 10.

    I may be able to get some 24V inverters but this would require some sort of 12-->24V supply. As we are probably going to suggest people use an independant 12V reg and include this in the design it is not too much of an issue but it means we need a 12-->24V dc-dc that can supply about 20W (16W is the normal full brightness power requiments).

    Any ideas?
    These might help you.

    Maxim

    Michael

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 05:14 PM
  2. Anyone know how to upgrade brightness on LCD?
    By maxcosity in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
  3. FS: Nec 10.4" LCD w/ Backlight Inverter
    By SuperMatty in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2002, 08:15 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2002, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •