I just bought a new Sony T-140 Laptop and my touch screen driver for the xenarc's 700tsv doesnt work with this model, also its the latest driver from Xenarc.
my set up is:
Intel dual display
Intel 855GME chipset
1024 x 768 resolution
1. The driver cant be installed, its saying a problem with the INF file
2. I deleted the inf files and tried again, with the latest driver version 4. something.
3. I cant calibrate
4. I touch the screen and the pointer moves in the opposite direction.
5. It is not digitally signed.
6. I tried all resolutions, single monitor, dual monitor, different size of display image and still the touch screen doesnt work...but it works on my averatec 3200.
Does anyone else use a T-140 or T series Sony laptop with a xenarc display
Please chime in and give me advice how to resolve this problem
[SIZE=1]02 C Black/Black, SMGII, Intros Aero Polished 19s, K&N, HAM, XM 2, Sirius, V1, GT2, Garmin 2610, Carputer with Xenarc