I am interested in finding a clear panel that I can put over my monitor that has points of contact where i could locate buttons on my display for interfacing but is not an actual touchscreen (just invisible buttons). Anyone know of these? Also, I think I could make it myself if there was some sort of clear conductive material I could screen print to a clear sheet of plastic. Please advise.