These dimensions of the touch screen concern a first product: a screen TFT 7 " of brand Lilliput.
Both possible solutions:
- An anti-glare film in applied to the touch screen already existing :low-cost solution.
- The replacement of the existing touch screen by another equivalente of a point of view dimensionnel, but better from a point of view report reflection/transmission rate of light.
This second solution remains the solution the most waited by the potential users
Solution Premiere: a new touch screen
These data are not verified yet quite (notably the position of the 4 wires flexible cable ).
The paving stone has to answer the following constraints:
- A touch screen RESISTIVE 4 STALKS - Respect for the dimensions given in the document below.
- A touch screen thinest as possible (if possible < 1.5mm but not superior)
- Price lower than 50 USD - US Dollars - (Approximately 42€).
The second solution: an anti-glare.
- A reflection / transmission rate smallest as possible.
- Dimensions 106mmx165mm
- The film should not cancel the feature of the present touch screen which is behind.
- Resistant in scores (because possibility of use of a stilet by the users)
- If possible, a cover resisting to the fat tracks (notably in finger marks).
- Solution the cost of which (to determine) will have to remain derisory with regard to the cost of the first solution.