Molex powering LCD using cigarette lighter cabling?
Im gonna power my lcd (LinITX 7" touchscreen from my psu.
Ive read i can use a molex adn so it shall be.however im concerned about the thickness of the wire inside the cigarette lighter that i have to use to connect to the molex wires.
as you can see below, or mite not, sorry bout low quality, the molex cables are a lot more thick than the wires inside the cigarette lighter.
Is this safe?Should i use those cables and connect them to the thicker molex wires?
btw i checked the cables from the the ac converter taht came with the lcd and they are a lot thicker too.am i better off using these instead of the cigarette lighter??