Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: New Lilliput 8" 889GL-80NP 16:9 (Pics included)

  1. #1
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234

    New Lilliput 8" 889GL-80NP 16:9 (Pics included)

    i think i am the first one who is got this screen and i will make a full review about it later, for now all i can tell you it is owsem
    Sorry for Bad quality images
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234
    more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23
    Kewl! Where did you get it and how much?

  4. #4
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,114


    Liliput have kept their F***ing connection in the back. It seems the same connector as the first production of the indash model.

    This connection was a source of a lot of problem.....

    Bishooman, do you aim to dismount the LCD screen to see inside ???

  5. #5
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu


    Liliput have kept their F***ing connection in the back. It seems the same connector as the first production of the indash model.

    This connection was a source of a lot of problem.....

    Bishooman, do you aim to dismount the LCD screen to see inside ???
    i dont know man whty you are asking is there anything you want to know ??
    i will try to help
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    6
    Ah, seems like Mp3Car store ran out of the screens. I was about to order one.

    How is the quality on that unit?

    And if possible, can you disassmble it and give us the dimensions of the lcd panel and the PCB. I'm sure quite a few people here are eager to know that info.

  7. #7
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTsai
    Ah, seems like Mp3Car store ran out of the screens. I was about to order one.

    How is the quality on that unit?

    And if possible, can you disassmble it and give us the dimensions of the lcd panel and the PCB. I'm sure quite a few people here are eager to know that info.
    here are the exact mesuerments
    reselution i think is good as toutch screen it runs at 800x480 60Hz it is a little brighter than 619 or 629 the most important thing about this screen is the toutch panle it is very SENSITIVE it will response even to very light toutchs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  8. #8
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by bishooman
    i dont know man whty you are asking is there anything you want to know ??
    i will try to help
    You show a new Lilliput model of screen and I see that THEY haven't still understand that this connection is very very bad quality and source of issues....They disapoint me...

  9. #9
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu
    You show a new Lilliput model of screen and I see that THEY haven't still understand that this connection is very very bad quality and source of issues....They disapoint me...
    i am sure you have more experince in these things so can you tell me plz what problem i will face in the future
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23
    Any chance of getting a clearer picture of the buttons on the bottom? Also, I don't see this in MP3Car's store. The only 8" 16:9 I see is an off-branded one with side buttons.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 8" Lilliput question, extracting sound and screen rolls
    By clean customs in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 11:35 AM
  3. 8" Lilliput Touchscreen Info
    By Mrbmw99 in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:31 PM
  4. 8" Lilliput adds noise to my stereo
    By MSUC5Vette in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:33 AM
  5. Pinouts/connections technical stuff on 8" lilliput.
    By chargin in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •