1. remove entire center console, block off hvac vents, relocate hvac controls, use computer to controll all of radio system (requires an amp and probably a touchscreen)
2. build a case for it and mount it on an arm... put the base of the arm on the passenger side of the shifter so that the base isnt hitting you in the leg and annoying you when you drive.
3. realze youre not going to get it in the dash and double sitck tape it to the inside of the window.
4. 2 words... waterproof case.... on the hood... like a muscle car hood mounted tach.
5. realize that there is no room to get it in the dash, sell the screen and buy a smaller screen that you will actually have a chance in hell in mounting it somewhere in youre car.