looks like it has the same specs as this one from another thread which somebody had tried out and returned I believe:
CTF700-H - VGA 7" TFT - Touchscreen USB (600nits , TMR-Technology)
Was just on linitx.com and saw that they released a new monitor...
It's a 7" based on the 7" Plus touchscreen with a high brightness 'Transmissive Micro Reflective' (I'm thinking transflective?) monitor...
Comes in at £264stg/€400/$534... Pretty good considering the MP3Car Transflective Lilliput is $679, and only comes with a 90 day warranty.
Here's the direct link: LinITX.com - LinITX 7" Widescreen High Brightness TMR VGA Touchscreen
and the specs:
Using the market leading features of our popular LinITX PLUS monitors along with a high brightness TFT panel, this new LinITX monitor is ideal for your CarPC project.
* 600 nits Screen Brightness - 50% increase on previous models
* TMR Technology - Reflective surfaces inside the TFT cell structure direct ambient light back through the display, giving improved daylight readability.
* Auto Bright/Dimmer function
* Auto Power On/Off - VGA mode
* NTSC/PAL/SECAM Auto Switching
* 4 in 1 cable for Power, Video, USB and Audio
* Physical Resolution: 800 x 480
* Display Size: 7 Inch Widescreen (16:9)
* Supported Resolutions: 640x480 up to 1600x1200
* Brightness: 600 cd/m2 - Auto and Manual Bright/Dimming control
* Contrast Ratio: 350:1
* Video Input: 1 x VGA + 3 x Composite (Video 3 for Reverse Camera)
* Touchscreen: USB
* Built in Speaker
* Power Input: 12-16V DC
* Power Consumption: 800mA - 1250mA max.
* Operating Temp: -20 to +70 degrees Celcius
* Monitor Dimensions: 185 x 130 x 32mm
Included in the box:
* 7" Touchscreen Monitor
* 4in1 Cable - Total Length 3 metres
* Remote Controller
* Touchscreen Stylus
* Driver CD for Touchkit Software
* Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter
* Headrest Mount
* User Manual