The things I want in my Linux CarPC...
... and are not "standard" in my Ubuntu 9.04 .
These are all small ideas for scripts that shouldn't be more than a few lines in bash, but could be very useful for me.
I'm not talking about any specific distro fixes, these are things you would like to see in any Linux distro for the CarPC.
If anyone reading this codes at least one of them, I'll do another.
1. The screen goes black after 10min. Fixme
2. Filesystem integrity check loaded less often, only if stopped.
3. Small script to de-activate unnecessary services in the CarPC environment, like printing, and anything related to multiuser.
4. No ttys besides the graphical terminal are needed. Maybe one or two, just in case, not more.
5. Is there a program to modify the bootsplash image with the car brand logo?