solution on a apt-get install error??? plz help meanswer myself
Yes, I won it!
I made a bootable usb flash (with LinuxICE Beta1)! There are two ways, easy and a bit long and complicated but fast ...
first way (easy)
1. go to http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
download (for example) http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/un...ows-latest.exe
3. select distrib (i select ubuntu)
4. select version (i 9.04_live)
5. select location ISO file
or manually select kernel and initrd (for profi ))) ), and options
6. select youd flash disk (or hdd disk) and press OK.
Reboot and booting!
second way (compl) - windows
1. format flash disk - fast.
2. copy all files from ISO-file (mounted in Alcohol or deamon), or CD-ROM drive in document root of flash disk.
3. move all files from folder isolinux in docunet root
4. remove folder isoliux
4.1 remove file isolinux.bin from document root of flash disk
5. renamed file isolinux.cfg in syslinux.cfg, in document root directory
6. download syslinux (latest version), now Available - 3.82 - http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/util...linux-3.82.zip
7. unpack in directory C:\syslinux
8. open Win+R, run CMD, move to C:\syslinux and input
syslinux.exe -ma X: (X - is t your flash disk), press Enter
if your flash disk mounted as hdd (for example hitachi microdrive driver, need add key f - force),
syslinux.exe -maf X: - press Enter
12. Reboot and in BIOS check boot from USB-HDD, and selected in list of device first position
Done! Have fun!
Sorry of my grammare
P.S. problem ...I wanted to install on your USB flash drive, but did not work....
install 82 percentage and crash!!!
and ICE panel show wrong, not focus....or i don't know.....kev000??? any ideas?