Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: icepanel skin update

  1. #1
    licensed to kill - FKA kev000
    Auto Apps:loading...
    tripzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    16.40618, 120.61106
    Posts
    2,492

    icepanel skin update

    I've made some improvements to the skin in icepanel. The buttons were a pain to use so I got rid of them. Now you have a big fat volume slider. I hope the new layout makes everyone happier:

    Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
    Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
    Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate locs4dayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by tripzero View Post
    I've made some improvements to the skin in icepanel. The buttons were a pain to use so I got rid of them. Now you have a big fat volume slider. I hope the new layout makes everyone happier:


    Can I get a link to the slider control update...I updated but I still got the volume buttons, not the slider....
    Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
    Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

  3. #3
    licensed to kill - FKA kev000
    Auto Apps:loading...
    tripzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    16.40618, 120.61106
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    Can I get a link to the slider control update...I updated but I still got the volume buttons, not the slider....
    find the latest icepanel deb here:

    http://linuxice.openice.org/packages/stable
    Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
    Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
    Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate locs4dayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by tripzero View Post
    find the latest icepanel deb here:

    http://linuxice.openice.org/packages/stable
    Having a problem connecting to the server. Is there a way to get it using terminal?
    Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
    Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

  5. #5
    licensed to kill - FKA kev000
    Auto Apps:loading...
    tripzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    16.40618, 120.61106
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    Having a problem connecting to the server. Is there a way to get it using terminal?
    seems to be working now.
    Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
    Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
    Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Similar Threads

  1. Chuck's Skins lots of pics Update 7-16-07
    By Chuck in forum RR Released Skins
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. RockCar Front End Update 0.0.0.26 800x480 Skin Added
    By Hessian in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. Skin Editor Objects.txt update
    By kpjuk in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 02:52 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:55 PM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 07:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •