Questions from my first LinuxICE install.
I've watched almost all of the videos posted for LinuxICE, and after my install I feel like I'm missing something. However, I am sure that this can be attributed to my noob ignorance, which leads to my questions/concerns:
Note: I apologize in advance if some of this is mentioned/answered elsewhere.
- What file formats are supported by ICE? Most of my music is in the itunes format(.m4a), and when I plugged in a usb key with some songs on it nothing is visible. I can see the song through the file manager, and I copied the file to the music folder(assuming that's where the library tab looks) and still nothing.
- While in file manager I was able to open and play the file using mplayer. However, as mention in another post, pulseaudio defaulted to mute. I haven't tried the fix yet, so i'll edit when I do.
- I tried inserting a cd, but when I select the cd tab the button animation flashes and nothing happens. I know the drive works because I used it to install.
- The network manager indicates that I am connected via wire, but when I open the browser nothing loads.
- Can the button size of the osk be enlarged? I have to use a stylus type on it.
-Also all of the setup stuff that was under apps has disappeared. Is that only available during install or can i get it back so I can recalibrate the touch screen?
- I've seen videos of the driven app switcher and nGhost 3. Are either or both of those available, and how would I go about installing them?
Thanks in advance,