Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 158

Thread: Beta: CCarProject

  1. #61
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,134
    .04a working flawlessly on my mini. Returns from sleep playing where it left off at the same volume level...great!

    Keep up the good work!
    MikeH

  2. #62
    Low Bitrate FireAnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    104
    >.04a seems to stick after playing a song on the now playing screen. It shows the next title but just sits there. I press the pause button and it starts playing and still shows the pause button. This is on a Mac Mini

    Mike F.

    Edit: Ok it's not sticking consistantly. Only did it two times on the way home from work (45 min drive) and then started working fine. It was even switching between diferent bit rates ok. I don't know what was causing it?
    05 MINI Cooper Cabrio "Mac MINI"
    progress 95%- Mac Mini, Lilliput 7" , usb-wifi, Rayming GPS, Route 66,easy cat touch pad, CCAR front end"skinned",P1900 power supply

  3. #63
    Low Bitrate BenjaminS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by FireAnt
    >.04a seems to stick after playing a song on the now playing screen. It shows the next title but just sits there. I press the pause button and it starts playing and still shows the pause button. This is on a Mac Mini

    Mike F.

    Edit: Ok it's not sticking consistantly. Only did it two times on the way home from work (45 min drive) and then started working fine. It was even switching between diferent bit rates ok. I don't know what was causing it?
    I changed the controler object, forgot to change a few other things... will be fixed in a jiffy.
    BenjaminS
    Powered by Imagination
    http://www.ccarproject.net/

  4. #64
    Admin. Linux loser.
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Bugbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Still the same loading problem, then the app quits. Loads songs very quickly, loads albums quite a bit slower, then the app quits and I get the message offering to send the bug report to Apple. Log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocruzer View Post
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

  5. #65
    Low Bitrate BenjaminS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugbyte
    Still the same loading problem, then the app quits. Loads songs very quickly, loads albums quite a bit slower, then the app quits and I get the message offering to send the bug report to Apple. Log attached.

    Well this is actually a good sign. We are making progress, there is a clear stack of failure this time, and its pointing to a strange mp3 frame. So in order to track down the culprit file, download this release. Its kinda a debug release just for you.

    Before you launch the program open up /Applications/Utilies/Console.app, the debug statement is going to spit out every file that its trying to read for artwork. The last line before the crash should be the bad file. Try removing that file from iTunes.

    If it works after you have removed any files that it dies on, please send me one of the files, [email protected]. It would really help the debugging process. HA its not file sharing, its research and development on a collection of bytes. :P

    Debug: http://www.ccarproject.net/ccar_debug_for_bug.tar.gz

    Please let me know as soon as possible. I want to work the bug out of that framework. I just have no idea where its puking.
    BenjaminS
    Powered by Imagination
    http://www.ccarproject.net/

  6. #66
    Low Bitrate BenjaminS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    101
    Nightly Build: .05a
    Build Date: Friday, May 13 2005
    Build Url: http://www.ccarproject.net/ccar.05a.tar.gz

    This should fix various bugs, did way to much today and just did not doc them well.

    If you find any bugs(i am sure you will) please use the ticket system so that I can track them better.

    https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/CCa....cgi/newticket

    Just asign them to BenjaminS, i am currently the only developer.
    BenjaminS
    Powered by Imagination
    http://www.ccarproject.net/

  7. #67
    Admin. Linux loser.
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Bugbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminS
    Well this is actually a good sign. We are making progress, there is a clear stack of failure this time, and its pointing to a strange mp3 frame. So in order to track down the culprit file, download this release. Its kinda a debug release just for you.

    Before you launch the program open up /Applications/Utilies/Console.app, the debug statement is going to spit out every file that its trying to read for artwork. The last line before the crash should be the bad file. Try removing that file from iTunes.

    If it works after you have removed any files that it dies on, please send me one of the files, [email protected]. It would really help the debugging process. HA its not file sharing, its research and development on a collection of bytes. :P

    Debug: http://www.ccarproject.net/ccar_debug_for_bug.tar.gz

    Please let me know as soon as possible. I want to work the bug out of that framework. I just have no idea where its puking.
    It doesn't appear to be in iTunes. Looks like it's missing a framework for CoreAudioKit. Here's the result:

    dyld: /Users/tberry/Desktop/CCarProject.app/Contents/MacOS/CCarProject can't open library: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
    May 14 00:02:51 Tom-Berrys-Computer crashdump: Unable to determine CPSProcessSerNum pid: 2594 name: CCarProject
    May 14 00:02:51 Tom-Berrys-Computer crashdump: Started writing crash report to: /Users/tberry/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/CCarProject.crash.log
    May 14 00:02:51 Tom-Berrys-Computer crashdump: Finished writing crash report to: /Users/tberry/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/CCarProject.crash.log
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocruzer View Post
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

  8. #68
    Newbie DerekICT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wichita, Ks
    Posts
    42
    First, it looks great. I am pleased that you are working so hard on this, and are so open to suggestions.

    I have not spent too much time messing with it, but is it me, or is there not a STOP button. It appears that the PLAY button turns to PAUSE, but is there a way to stop the music? (besides the pause)
    ---
    Work in progress - 95% Complete

    MacMini 1.42GHz 1GB RAM - WiFi, Bluetooth
    NewerTech miniStack 160GB
    Xenarc 7" 700TSV

    GPS - Rayming TN-200 w/ Route 66
    XM PCR
    AM/FM Radio Shark
    CCar Front End
    Carnetix P1900
    Griffin AirClick Remote

  9. #69
    Low Bitrate BenjaminS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    101
    Sorry about that debug release, I was messing with a tiger framework and forgot to remove it before the build. I also updated the nightly build, and svn repository.


    Quote Originally Posted by DerekICT
    First, it looks great. I am pleased that you are working so hard on this, and are so open to suggestions.

    I have not spent too much time messing with it, but is it me, or is there not a STOP button. It appears that the PLAY button turns to PAUSE, but is there a way to stop the music? (besides the pause)
    A stop button, wow... haha. Good point, going to have to squeeze that in somewhere, any suggestions?

    Ha, anyone want to redesign that controller bar, 800x100 size, go crazy :P
    BenjaminS
    Powered by Imagination
    http://www.ccarproject.net/

  10. #70
    Low Bitrate BenjaminS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    101
    Well we got bug byte up and running, but i still don't want to call that ticket quits until other people confirm that .05a actually works. There was also another ticket from Delivery_Guy, i think I got that one too in this release, so let me know if i can close those two tickets or not.
    BenjaminS
    Powered by Imagination
    http://www.ccarproject.net/

Similar Threads

  1. Destinator 3 Frontend v1.1.3 BETA 2 - Let's try again!
    By Ninja Monkey in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:45 PM
  2. I got beta Powermate Drivers.
    By fluffy2097 in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 08:01 PM
  3. Nice device for VW Beta??
    By Enigmaster in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:33 PM
  4. Ford Focus ME Skin Beta 1
    By nitr0genics in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 01:02 PM
  5. Beta Test 1.6.9 Available
    By CarComp in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •