Developers/Graphic Designers Unite!! -- The Front End Collaboration Thread
OK.......we have almost no options for front ends for OS X. We have a good base of graphic designers and a small base of developers. The reason we have no usable front ends yet is because there is no collaboration with anyone. Everyone seems to be trying to do their own things.
This thread is going to try to get together the developers and graphic designers that are willing to work together to create a functional and all around great front end for Mac OS X. We should all try to work together unless we're no going to go anywhere.
What I want you all to do if you are willing to participate:
1. List, if you are willing to help, whether you would be inclined towards programming or graphic design, or simply want to donate to the project in the future.
2. List wanted feature within limits of current technologies.
3. Tell us that you are COMMITTED to developing and or designing a usable front end.
Let me start first:
1. graphical design, donations
2. music, video, pictures, navigation, maybe phone, maybe reverse camera type thing, and maybe Internet
3. I am DEFINATELY committed to helping with this project as i wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.
Please keep the above simple so it's easy to sort through. We will talk about goals if we can get this started at a later period of time.
Thank you all for helping the Mac Car computer community.