You sure you have the jumper on the p1900 set to standby and not hibernate? I had a similar problem with mine. The p1900 was cutting power after ~1 minute.
it could be the first one i will try charging my battery tonight and see if that helps, the 2nd one however i only have my touchscreen plugged into the usb ports and the power gets killed to that when i turn the ignition off
You might confirm in the LCD forum, but I believe the touch screen draws it's power from USB rather than the power source that the LCD uses. If that is the case it *could* be the issue. You might try disconnecting it and see if that changes anything. It's a cheaper test than a new battery anyway (unless you suspect it is not holding a charge for some other reason)Originally Posted by Jagwire