Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 104

Thread: 1.1.3 BETA - Bug Reports

  1. #71
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz
    Copied DestinatorApps from my Laptop to my Carpc (cos it worked)
    Specifed com7 for my sat receiver in Frontend config.
    Checked GPS settings in GPS Status and only have com1,2,& 3 therefore cannot find or set gps. Guess this is why I get no verbal speed cam warnings ?

    Tried replacing DestinatorApps with backup. Re-installed. Deleted & re-installed version by version, but still only coms 1,2 & 3.

    Any suggestions ?


    Morex 3688 M10000 512 DDR 40gig 2.5" Pany CDrom ITPS XP Pro SP1
    If you're using Advanced GPS mode through the frontend you need to ignore any gps settings / status screens inside destinator itself because they will be disabled

    Is your problem just that you're not getting speed cam warnings? Is your position being plotted on the map at all?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  2. #72
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuned Vitesse
    Mauri,
    your problem with current location text cutting the bottom off or missing a line is down to the use of the 120dpi setting under display properties. Put it back to 100% then increase the font size for each item individually through the advanced button in the appearance tab of display properties. This should solve the problem.

    John
    I have tried to set of 96Dpi.

    With the version D3 1.1.2 have resolved the problem of the " cut" of the second line in the info bar.

    Unfortunately the whole problem remains in instead the beta D3 1.1.3.
    If set in Advance mode error:

    Destinator3
    Run-time Error " 400 "
    for already displayed;cant show modally

    I have tried with 96 dpi, and original setting of Panel control / screen etc..
    I have also tried to put the original theme of XP, with icons and original fonts, same problem as I have written above.

    Any other has this problem ?

    Thanks for help.

    Mauri

  3. #73
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    I have tried to set of 96Dpi.

    With the version D3 1.1.2 have resolved the problem of the " cut" of the second line in the info bar.

    Unfortunately the whole problem remains in instead the beta D3 1.1.3.
    If set in Advance mode error:

    Destinator3
    Run-time Error " 400 "
    for already displayed;cant show modally

    I have tried with 96 dpi, and original setting of Panel control / screen etc..
    I have also tried to put the original theme of XP, with icons and original fonts, same problem as I have written above.

    Any other has this problem ?

    Thanks for help.

    Mauri
    Is this just when you try to run it embedded? Does it work ok standalone?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  4. #74
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    Is this just when you try to run it embedded? Does it work ok standalone?
    No , it doesn't work in any way, even standalone.

    All OK whit my test in the home PC.



    Mauri

  5. #75
    Variable Bitrate LanoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    280
    Well i am not sure but myn still doesnt pick up all the cameras for some reason i would drive right pass the camera and no warning visuali or voice would be given. Also i have not entered any cameras manuely i am just using database from advance config in gps..

    thanks
    [|||||-----] 95% complete

  6. #76
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by LanoX
    Well i am not sure but myn still doesnt pick up all the cameras for some reason i would drive right pass the camera and no warning visuali or voice would be given. Also i have not entered any cameras manuely i am just using database from advance config in gps..

    thanks
    The fact that they're showing on the map means that they have been detected, because it adds them as it detects them. Are you sure you're still using advanced mode? Is your speed being displayed?

    Can you post a screenshot of your mapping window with one of the cameras displayed on it?

    Also, it'd be helpful if you could attach your Settings.ini

    Edit: Unless you mean they're not even showing on the map and you're just driving past a camera that you can see out of your window - in that case it's just that it's probably not in the database. I'm not sure how comprehensive the db's are, they were created by a third party.
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  7. #77
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    No , it doesn't work in any way, even standalone.

    All OK whit my test in the home PC.



    Mauri
    Can you try unchecking the "Set size and position" in the config screen?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  8. #78
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    Can you try unchecking the "Set size and position" in the config screen?
    In line with the drivers of themy MB epiaV8000 and lcd Lilliput 7" TS.
    Of default my Lilliput set to 800 x 600.

    The setup that you say you intend in the ownerships' of the screen in XP or in a file of D3?

    And strange ,because with the v. 1.1.2 and' all ok, embedded in Mediacard and standalone, any problem.

    Thanks Ninja for the help.

    Mauri

  9. #79
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    In line with the drivers of themy MB epiaV8000 and lcd Lilliput 7" TS.
    Of default my Lilliput set to 800 x 600.

    The setup that you say you intend in the ownerships' of the screen in XP or in a file of D3?

    And strange ,because with the v. 1.1.2 and' all ok, embedded in Mediacard and standalone, any problem.

    Thanks Ninja for the help.

    Mauri
    In the D3 Frontend configuration, under the "Size & Position" tab.
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  10. #80
    Maximum Bitrate wizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Leicestershire UK
    Posts
    652
    Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    If you're using Advanced GPS mode through the frontend you need to ignore any gps settings / status screens inside destinator itself because they will be disabled

    Is your problem just that you're not getting speed cam warnings? Is your position being plotted on the map at all?
    My position is being plotted, speedcams are displayed, but I get no verbal warnings with or without "logic"

    Wizz

Similar Threads

  1. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum PV Bugs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 12:01 AM
  2. Bug Reports (FP 1.09 Take 2)
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 06:59 AM
  3. Bug Reports 1.09
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:24 PM
  4. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:25 AM
  5. MediaEngine Bug Reports IMPORTANT... READ!!!
    By phat_bastard in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •