Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 104

Thread: 1.1.3 BETA - Bug Reports

  1. #81
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    In the D3 Frontend configuration, under the "Size & Position" tab.
    No, it doesn't work.

    I have tried and setting in every way through your indication but nothing to be done.

    I have tried with various resolutions, normal, full and maximize type but doesn't work.

    Same error :

    Destinator3
    Run-time Error " 400 "
    for already displayed;cant show modally.


    EDIT: I use your files that you have put in download, your skin, not embedded but standalone (I have also tried with Mediacar, setting the resolution 800 x 540 , my skin used, but nothing to be done).

    According to me the problem all the information in the " info bar" are visualized below it, practically in theactive area of the application, and not in the info bar.

    With D3 1.1.2 and' all ok instead.

    I use XP + SP1 :
    Its possible the problem dipends for this , and no update whit the SP2?

    Help me

    Mauri

  2. #82
    Maximum Bitrate wizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Leicestershire UK
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz
    My position is being plotted, speedcams are displayed, but I get no verbal warnings with or without "logic"

    Wizz
    Sorry Sorry Sorry Got it working now....I AM getting verbal warnings now with logic off.

    As with some other Guys I also do not have a sat count top left, it just remains at zero.

    I also noticed an OSK problem, can't see where it was mentioned before. After adding a favorite I tried to edit via OSK and just got a portion of the map showing where the OSK should be.. tried repeatedly but this kept happening.

    Thanks for all your hard work NM. Not only can you program but you can understand Mauri as well. Sheer Genius.

    wizz

  3. #83
    TX5
    TX5 is offline
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    The fact that they're showing on the map means that they have been detected, because it adds them as it detects them. Are you sure you're still using advanced mode? Is your speed being displayed?

    Can you post a screenshot of your mapping window with one of the cameras displayed on it?

    Also, it'd be helpful if you could attach your Settings.ini

    Edit: Unless you mean they're not even showing on the map and you're just driving past a camera that you can see out of your window - in that case it's just that it's probably not in the database. I'm not sure how comprehensive the db's are, they were created by a third party.


    There are speed and redlight cameras built into the aussie maps.
    AMD XP 2000+ 512Mb Ram MB:A-7VM400AM-RZ
    Zenarc 700TSV Netgear USB WiFi GPS Opus 150
    Running Win XP, FP, MM

  4. #84
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    No, it doesn't work.

    I have tried and setting in every way through your indication but nothing to be done.

    I have tried with various resolutions, normal, full and maximize type but doesn't work.

    Same error :

    Destinator3
    Run-time Error " 400 "
    for already displayed;cant show modally.


    EDIT: I use your files that you have put in download, your skin, not embedded but standalone (I have also tried with Mediacar, setting the resolution 800 x 540 , my skin used, but nothing to be done).

    According to me the problem all the information in the " info bar" are visualized below it, practically in theactive area of the application, and not in the info bar.

    With D3 1.1.2 and' all ok instead.

    I use XP + SP1 :
    Its possible the problem dipends for this , and no update whit the SP2?

    Help me

    Mauri
    And possible that nobody has this problem of error?

    Bho.....

    Mauri

  5. #85
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    And possible that nobody has this problem of error?

    Bho.....

    Mauri
    I've not heard anybody else have that kind of problem.

    You're getting a "can't be displayed modal" error. The only window to be displayed modally is the error box! So I'm thinking it's erroring trying to display the real error! Which isn't good!

    You say this only happens with advanced mode? have you registered the GTXP.DLL inside the frontend_prev folder?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  6. #86
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    326
    Sorry if this has been covered before. I have found that in the previous release. If you press on the map screen it gives you an option to set that as origin, navigate to it etc. However after you press home or another part of the map you cannot bring that box back up.

    Also I can't navigate to favorites in the previous release.

    Have these issues been fixed.

    Many thanks for all your great work.

    Matt

  7. #87
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew230
    Sorry if this has been covered before. I have found that in the previous release. If you press on the map screen it gives you an option to set that as origin, navigate to it etc. However after you press home or another part of the map you cannot bring that box back up.

    Also I can't navigate to favorites in the previous release.

    Have these issues been fixed.

    Many thanks for all your great work.

    Matt
    I've never experienced either of these problems from the very first release. The fact that the client is now a part of the frontend should possibly solve the map/home problem.

    With the favorites, what exactly do you mean you couldn't navigate to them? What did it do/say?

    You can't just ask me if issues that you haven't told me about have been fixed yet! If you'd filed a bug report then maybe they would be!
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  8. #88
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    I've never experienced either of these problems from the very first release. The fact that the client is now a part of the frontend should possibly solve the map/home problem.

    With the favorites, what exactly do you mean you couldn't navigate to them? What did it do/say?

    You can't just ask me if issues that you haven't told me about have been fixed yet! If you'd filed a bug report then maybe they would be!

    I add a favorite, then if i go back in and select it the navigate button is greyed out.

    Hey, I'm not complaining, I think what you have done is great !!

  9. #89
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    I've got lots of issues, hopefully you'll pull your finger out and fix them??

  10. #90
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
    I've not heard anybody else have that kind of problem.

    You're getting a "can't be displayed modal" error. The only window to be displayed modally is the error box! So I'm thinking it's erroring trying to display the real error! Which isn't good!

    You say this only happens with advanced mode? have you registered the GTXP.DLL inside the frontend_prev folder?
    Everything thanks for the collaboration.

    You are right, first a box of error but a second is visualized after XP " it covers" this box with one messageerror of his (what I have write9) and prevents me from seeing that principal that write so D3 Frontend.

    I am sure however' that the problem depends on the fact that the messages visualized in the Info bar are not visualized in the superior pixels to disposition of D3, but under, in the area reserved to C-Client.exe.

    True, happens Only if I use in Advance Mode, otherwise and' all ok.

    OK also the .dll write its in folder Fronted__Prev.

    Thanks.

    Mauri

Similar Threads

  1. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum PV Bugs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 12:01 AM
  2. Bug Reports (FP 1.09 Take 2)
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 06:59 AM
  3. Bug Reports 1.09
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:24 PM
  4. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:25 AM
  5. MediaEngine Bug Reports IMPORTANT... READ!!!
    By phat_bastard in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •