Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Febsperanza style skin for italians... and not

  1. #1
    Variable Bitrate ildena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    303

    Febsperanza style skin for italians... and not

    I made this skin for Destinator 3 fitting whit my skin for Mediacar (Brushed metal branded Mazda).
    I hope you like it.
    I'll make it downloadable if FebSperanza don't have nothing to say
    Here are some screenshots
    Thank also to CdRskull; I used his skin as base for mine.
    It's created in italian but it's very simple to translate in English...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #2
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Lovely! Have you got an english version?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  3. #3
    Maximum Bitrate Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    836
    Damn this is sexy !!!

  4. #4
    Constant Bitrate vintageb3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ildena
    I made this skin for Destinator 3 fitting whit my skin for Mediacar (Brushed metal branded Mazda).
    I hope you like it.
    I'll make it downloadable if FebSperanza don't have nothing to say
    Here are some screenshots
    Thank also to CdRskull; I used his skin as base for mine.
    It's created in italian but it's very simple to translate in English...
    I like this!!!!

    vintageb3
    M10000 mainboard,256 RAM, 80 Gig 3.5" drive, PWS-120-M, ITPS, Lilliput 7" touchscreen, XP Pro SP2, Frodoplayer, Map Monkey, InfoMap Navigator 4, WIFI

    Current: Bluetooth. Trying to get Phonecontrol to work with SE T610.

  5. #5
    Variable Bitrate ildena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    303
    Here are...

    Italian version
    www.chellietintori.it/dena.zip

    English version
    www.chellietintori.it/dena english.zip

    Good download

  6. #6
    Constant Bitrate vintageb3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ildena
    Here are...

    Italian version
    www.chellietintori.it/dena.zip

    English version
    www.chellietintori.it/dena english.zip

    Good download
    Thank you Sir!!!!



    vintageb3
    M10000 mainboard,256 RAM, 80 Gig 3.5" drive, PWS-120-M, ITPS, Lilliput 7" touchscreen, XP Pro SP2, Frodoplayer, Map Monkey, InfoMap Navigator 4, WIFI

    Current: Bluetooth. Trying to get Phonecontrol to work with SE T610.

  7. #7
    Maximum Bitrate Chita79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    723
    ildena.... would it be possible to add the favorite button in your skin.... here are the files you would need... the favorite button makes life so much easier! thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

  8. #8
    Variable Bitrate ildena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chita79
    ildena.... would it be possible to add the favorite button in your skin.... here are the files you would need... the favorite button makes life so much easier! thanks
    It's done...
    Thank you for your attachment.

  9. #9
    Maximum Bitrate Chita79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    723
    thank you sir (now if we can just erase that darn D3 Beta Text on the top right corner!)
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

  10. #10
    Variable Bitrate cdevelasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Miami, FL / Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    224
    two questions...
    1) will this skin work with version 1.1.2?

    2) how can I install this skin?

    Thanks,
    p.s. and to who ever did this skin, THANK YOU!!! exactly what I was looking for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •