Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: let me get this straight, i have to pay and then i have to again?

  1. #1
    IQ < 70
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    137

    let me get this straight, i have to pay and then i have to again?

    so let me see, i have to pay $169 for the destinator software and map programs, then i have to pay $50 for a TRIAL of the SDK? tell me what i'm missing here?

    WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED---FROM SCRATCH-- TO GET NINJA MONKEY'S APP TO WORK????!!!

  2. #2
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by dim-8
    so let me see, i have to pay $169 for the destinator software and map programs, then i have to pay $50 for a TRIAL of the SDK? tell me what i'm missing here?

    WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED---FROM SCRATCH-- TO GET NINJA MONKEY'S APP TO WORK????!!!
    Prozac??

  3. #3
    Map Monkey Creator Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback
    Prozac??
    Well played
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

  4. #4
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback
    Prozac??

  5. #5
    Maximum Bitrate Don 944 LA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego / Los Angeles
    Posts
    679
    If the makers of Destinator for Pocket PC weren't too lazy to make a PC version, you would just have the $169 price....... but there is supposedly not a market for it.

    The good news is that those of us that have Pocket PC versions have the maps that we need.


    all hail NM

  6. #6
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Don 944 LA
    If the makers of Destinator for Pocket PC weren't too lazy to make a PC version, you would just have the $169 price....... but there is supposedly not a market for it.

    The good news is that those of us that have Pocket PC versions have the maps that we need.


    all hail NM
    i read in the centrafuse forums that powerloc are going to release a pc version in 2 weeks....
    my destinator map resource down permanently

  7. #7
    Variable Bitrate Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by GReeToZ
    i read in the centrafuse forums that powerloc are going to release a pc version in 2 weeks....

    hm... they never whannet to make a PC version and now that ahre going to release one?.

    It looks like they are using some of NM code so they lazy asses does'n need do too mutch.

  8. #8
    See me in my wet t-shirt. stevieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    1,887
    I've got a response to an email asking similar question to yours...

    "Dear Steve,

    We are currently investigating how we can accomodate your requirements and will get back to you on this very soon.

    Best regards,
    Klaus"
    Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
    Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

  9. #9
    Raw Wave
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    On the beach
    Posts
    2,223
    I say they should just pay NM royalties for his hard work and market MapMonkey and give him a percentage of every one they sell, if I were them I wouldn't bother re-inventing the wheel .....

  10. #10
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Yeah, and they should give NM the code to put the street names into 3d mode.
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •