Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Garo's Extra POI Plugin 1.0 beta 1

  1. #21
    Maximum Bitrate 2Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    595
    So far so good, it works fine on mine (frodo with mapmonkey), i'm gonna have a go at the editor when i get some free time from post whoring.

    Oh and you wanna put a warning up before the main page, drug users are gonna freak out when they see your trippy header

  2. #22
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FastMR2
    So far so good, it works fine on mine (frodo with mapmonkey), i'm gonna have a go at the editor when i get some free time from post whoring.

    Oh and you wanna put a warning up before the main page, drug users are gonna freak out when they see your trippy header

  3. #23
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FastMR2
    So far so good, it works fine on mine (frodo with mapmonkey), i'm gonna have a go at the editor when i get some free time from post whoring.

    Oh and you wanna put a warning up before the main page, drug users are gonna freak out when they see your trippy header
    No... thats just you....

    ----> G' - Shhhh - dont tell him its real...

    Terran

  4. #24
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,681
    This thred may intrest you all... espcially what I am discussing on page 6-8.

    http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/module...=141941#141941

    Terran

  5. #25
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet
    This thred may intrest you all... espcially what I am discussing on page 6-8.

    http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/module...=141941#141941

    Terran
    Too many posts to read them all
    However, it is very interesting, except for the fact that using BBC Travel website it is useful only for people living in the UK. If we can find / create (as you suggest!) some centralized structure for this kind of information I will be glad to implement something similar in my plugin!

  6. #26
    Newbie PuppinoCbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    20
    Perfect.. i have tryed this plugin some days and.. it lets the program be another program!! t
    The thing more util that i have never seen from a lot of time! Thanks garo from me and a lot of people!

  7. #27
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppinoCbr
    Perfect.. i have tryed this plugin some days and.. it lets the program be another program!! t
    The thing more util that i have never seen from a lot of time! Thanks garo from me and a lot of people!
    I'm happy to hear this

    Be sure to use the new version (beta2), it has lots of improvements.

  8. #28
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by garo
    Too many posts to read them all
    However, it is very interesting, except for the fact that using BBC Travel website it is useful only for people living in the UK. If we can find / create (as you suggest!) some centralized structure for this kind of information I will be glad to implement something similar in my plugin!
    ... http://www.infomatics.info is just that and Stevieg who wrote the server end is releasing at some point a sourceforge version.

    Worth reading the whole thred ... probably around page 6 onwards.

    Terran

  9. #29
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    97

    what have i done wrong

    I followed the read me file but it doesnt show up in the plugins in map monkey
    for me to tick.

  10. #30
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Derbyshire, UK
    Posts
    422
    What is the full path to the exe ??

    C:\DestinatorApps\Map Monkey\Plugins\Garo's Extra POI Plugin\Garo's Extra POI Plugin.exe
    Old setup
    Epia M10k, Cubid 2699R case, 512MB, 40GB 3.5" drive
    New setup
    Optiplex 260SX (2.8GHz P4, 512MB, 30GB, DVD)
    Xenarc 700IDT, USB hub, 802.11g, bluetooth, P2140, P5V

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Problems installing Girlfriend 1.0...
    By gospeed.racer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 06:17 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 02:38 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
  4. RR 04-08-05 .. BETA Base Plugin ...
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 12:39 AM
  5. Blackwind's keypad plugin v2.0 beta released
    By Blackwind in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2001, 04:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •