I know some of you are blatantly not as stupid as me but for anyone who is having problems with Map Monkey and Destinator 3, here is what I did to get it to work.
Purchased New SDK for $50 and copied folder to C drive.
Installed Map Monkey.
Copied map folders to Destinator Apps Folder.
Remembered to unzip map files from Destinator Disk (I learnt it definately will not work with the maps still as zip files!!!! Steady on with the abuse, I heard that!
Copied the Configuration file found in the Sample London map (contains no text) and copied to each of the map folders.
Sure enough it worked.
Patience is the answer, but I hope this advice helps at least some of the people thining they have just wasted all that money for nothing.
I have emailed Destinator's Rafiq, responsible for SDK who had told me it definately will not work with Map monkey. I mailed him mainly to gloat but I also asked him to think about all those who have purchased sdk, if they want to continue that income I suggested they provided some support to assist people cause without it they;ll find people will just prefer to stick with illegitimate copies... something I was starting to consider!
Hope this is of use to someone!!!!!