Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Volume button fail

  1. #1
    Newbie carplayer.nl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Volume button fail

    I have the latest version of MediaEngine running (before 2.0) and when I first installed it the volume button's worked just fine. But after some changes (don't ask me what exactly) they didn't work anymore.
    Everything works with the touchscreen and the remote (IRman) except for the volume buttons. Anyone familiair with this problem?
    Jan Hoff ( www.carplayer.nl )
    ----------------------------
    EPIA M10000N | 256 MB | 120 GB | DVD-ROM | 7" Touch | OBD-II | IrMAN | WinXP | DC-DC 9V-18V | 4x200 Watt AMP | 400 Watt SUB

  2. #2
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    Just trying ME2.0, and same problem. Volume sets itself to 0% and won't do anything.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  3. #3
    phc
    phc is offline
    Variable Bitrate phc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by carplayer.nl
    I have the latest version of MediaEngine running (before 2.0) and when I first installed it the volume button's worked just fine. But after some changes (don't ask me what exactly) they didn't work anymore.
    Everything works with the touchscreen and the remote (IRman) except for the volume buttons. Anyone familiair with this problem?

    Same problem here, was working fine for a few weeks, then this morning it stopped working. How did you get it working again??

  4. #4
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    I found that recalibrating the touch screen (I assume touch control) fixed it for me.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  5. #5
    phc
    phc is offline
    Variable Bitrate phc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Skraggy_uk
    I found that recalibrating the touch screen (I assume touch control) fixed it for me.
    Ok, tried that, in both 25 point and 4 point - did not work. Also the list scroll buttons don't work. Ug.

    Should I be thinking about reinstalling my touchscreen drivers? Or media engine?

  6. #6
    Newbie carplayer.nl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by phc
    Ok, tried that, in both 25 point and 4 point - did not work. Also the list scroll buttons don't work. Ug.

    Should I be thinking about reinstalling my touchscreen drivers? Or media engine?
    Hey, i've installed 2.0 also and the volumebuttons don't work. They blink for a second but don't trigger a reaction.
    Also the scroll buttons don't work and the fwd and rwd buttons fail also.

    It has nothing to do with the touchscreen and as far as I can figure nothing to do with ME. These are bugs in ME and we should wait for them to get fixed.
    Please respond if you think something else.
    Jan Hoff ( www.carplayer.nl )
    ----------------------------
    EPIA M10000N | 256 MB | 120 GB | DVD-ROM | 7" Touch | OBD-II | IrMAN | WinXP | DC-DC 9V-18V | 4x200 Watt AMP | 400 Watt SUB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •