Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: invalid property value - problem with my skin

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    louisville, ky
    Posts
    19

    invalid property value - problem with my skin

    i made a pretty basic skin to use for when i get my setup altogether, but when i click on the mp3 button to go to the playlist it says invalid property value, so im guessing i did something wrong when putting the skin together, but i followed the tutorial so i cant figure it out. is something wrong with my layout? sorry if its a dumb question, im still a newbie at all this skinning stuff.

    btw here is a preview of what it looks like, not as clean as id like but i didnt spend too much time on it. im goin mostly red to match the interior lighting (audi) suggestions?
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    louisville, ky
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by huntD
    i made a pretty basic skin to use for when i get my setup altogether, but when i click on the mp3 button to go to the playlist it says invalid property value, so im guessing i did something wrong when putting the skin together, but i followed the tutorial so i cant figure it out. is something wrong with my layout? sorry if its a dumb question, im still a newbie at all this skinning stuff.

    btw here is a preview of what it looks like, not as clean as id like but i didnt spend too much time on it. im goin mostly red to match the interior lighting (audi) suggestions?
    thanks
    sorry forgot to search first, found some answers so i should probably be able to figure out it, anyway, comments on the skin?

  3. #3
    Variable Bitrate Mitokondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by huntD
    sorry forgot to search first, found some answers so i should probably be able to figure out it, anyway, comments on the skin?
    Clean layout, I like it!! Reminds me of my skin.

    Buttons look kinda dark though, I bet it will look fantastic at night.
    - 3+ years & still no carputer!
    - Done collecting parts
    - Currently planning setup

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    louisville, ky
    Posts
    19
    they light up red when they are pressed, and the icon and text goes white.

    btw got the skin working fine by messin around with the skn file

  5. #5
    Newbie psykiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14
    can you make one that says gmc.. for me... please?? pretty please.. i love the skin... it looks freaking awesome... ill use it in my car when its done...

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    louisville, ky
    Posts
    19
    wont have too much time til finals are over, but i can start it, just send me an email or pm with a color scheme and crap like that, thanks for the comments

  7. #7
    Maximum Bitrate CarComp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    515
    Before you go and change the skin so that it works, send it to me so I can test the broken one and fix the bug in MediaEngine... Perhaps I will make m.e tell you what the problem is with the skin instead of just erroring.. Thats no fun. Email the zipped skin to m-d-t-@-j-o-i-n-k.com <--- take out the "-" for spam avoid for me.


    -Thanks
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    louisville, ky
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by CarComp
    Before you go and change the skin so that it works, send it to me so I can test the broken one and fix the bug in MediaEngine... Perhaps I will make m.e tell you what the problem is with the skin instead of just erroring.. Thats no fun. Email the zipped skin to m-d-t-@-j-o-i-n-k.com <--- take out the "-" for spam avoid for me.


    -Thanks
    sorry i saved over the skn file that didnt work with the one i fixed.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:58 PM
  2. DLink USB Radio: Install Problem or Bug?
    By millec in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 12:37 AM
  3. Skin Problem
    By FalconPR in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 07:21 AM
  4. Display problem in ME
    By cjones in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:01 AM
  5. Annoying problem
    By c-dawg in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2002, 08:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •