Yesterday I installed Media-Engine 2.0 and after setup the program ends.
Each time I start the program, it writes an error message in the debug.log and exits.

The debug.log looks like this;

MediaEngine Version 2.0 Build 2.0.27 - Logfile created on 16-1-2004

16-1-2004 13:43:12 - db background rebuild initiated
16-1-2004 13:43:12 - db pass complete
16-1-2004 13:45:10 - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
16-1-2004 13:46:13 - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380


And I did install the "mediaengine.exe" and "DB_UPDATE.exe" updates.

I'm using Windows XP Pro with service pack 1 and all the latest patches.


===============================================
I found out what the problem was !!!

The default Torque skin uses the font Verdana.
XP Pro does not have that font installed by default.
Changed the font in de .skn file and it started.
===============================================