Well, after finally getting aroudn to messing wth the shuttlexpress, i've gotten it to fulfill all my navigation needs through my computer, which is pretty impressive. 5 buttons that do sellect, tab, alt select, alt+tab and ctrl+esc and an articulated job dial and spin wheel gets me through everything on my gerneal screens, with , get this, about 100 preset, yet customizable, settings for differnt programs.
Well, guess what. I tried to do the same thing for M.E...and had marginal sucess. I can cycle through okay, but that's about it. I want to use this program without a touchscreen, which i'm not sure if i can, so its about time to ask...
1) can i assign certain other ME buttons to keystrokes (not just the ones you have)? this woudl be great help in home in a way that doesn't turn off the music and that up arrow to get access to more buttons
2) can i use the arrow keys in ME
3) ME installs winampo with it. Is this the default player for ME 2.3.3? If it si, can i use an upgraded copy of winamp or just this one? I need to know becuase i want to use winamp hotkeys
4) in differnt windows, is it differnt programs running or is it all running under the ME shell, and therefore only ME is being used? THis matters as the shuttle is exe sestive and bases its progrmammed button settings on the exe on top.
5) is there a way to default the little music bar that goes over external apps to the bottom riight instead of the top left, cover the main menu bar?
6) How do you get to the button got options or the x to shut don ME when cycling through using up oor down arrows or the mouse wheel?
more questions to follow. Thanks!