Mediacar in standby for a few days
I would not code any more during a few days because my son comes to be hospitalized this evening for a meningitis.
He had trailed since Wednesday a so-called influenza according to my family practitioner (at 5 years it is not current), his going state in worse, I brought it to the urgencies of the hospital which diagnosed a filth of meningitis.
The doctors do not decide for the next 24 to 48 hours because they will be determining.
Here are symptoms if that can help someone else not to be found in the situation to let his child suffer during 3 days by trusting its #$&/@ doctor:
- Headache constant very violent and painful
- stiff and painful Neck
- Burning Throat.
Then if a day you cross these symptom do not wait!
Then I have neither time nor the heart to do anything for this time