Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 137

Thread: Destinator with Speed/Bearing, and Winamp control

  1. #31
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    Hi Garry,
    the new download its in the link of the first post ?
    Mauri
    Yes, it's the same link.

    Most of the files have changed, so it's easier to re-distribute it totally rather than 2-3 files at a time.

    Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  2. #32
    Variable Bitrate craigyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    UK, Sale, Cheshire
    Posts
    404
    Garry

    Just installed it, it look sweet

    Craig
    Audi S8 supercar
    Modded Xbox 400GB HD
    Rear 7" screen & navplus

    Toyota Hiace Van
    Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
    MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
    Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

  3. #33
    Variable Bitrate rgardjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    374
    Nice job Gary. Looks great! I was hoping for Coyote to integrate Speed-(not an analog guage just a label with numeric display) and Next Track/Previous track buttons into the top of the screen where the close and back to main menu buttons are. Just hate to lose all of the screen real estate for the anaolg speedo and compass. I like the effort you've put into making changes to the external applications to get what you want out of MediaCar. Thanks for your work!

  4. #34
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rgardjr
    Nice job Gary. Looks great! I was hoping for Coyote to integrate Speed-(not an analog guage just a label with numeric display) and Next Track/Previous track buttons into the top of the screen where the close and back to main menu buttons are. Just hate to lose all of the screen real estate for the anaolg speedo and compass. I like the effort you've put into making changes to the external applications to get what you want out of MediaCar. Thanks for your work!
    So was I waiting for that... But as coyote didn't put it in 1.9, then I decided to work on it myself

    You can chose not to show the compass/analog speedo, just edit the .skin file and your jpg files


    Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  5. #35
    Variable Bitrate rgardjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    So was I waiting for that... But as coyote didn't put it in 1.9, then I decided to work on it myself

    You can chose not to show the compass/analog speedo, just edit the .skin file and your jpg files


    Garry

    That sounds Great! When I get some time I'll play around with your version. I can't wait until I learn enough VB so I can start playing around with some of these SDKs to integrate some features I want. Once again, thanks for the work!

  6. #36
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rgardjr
    That sounds Great! When I get some time I'll play around with your version. I can't wait until I learn enough VB so I can start playing around with some of these SDKs to integrate some features I want. Once again, thanks for the work!
    Other than the basics...I hardly knew much VB until I started working on these kind of things It's all good as a learning process!


    Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  7. #37
    Variable Bitrate rgardjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    Other than the basics...I hardly knew much VB until I started working on these kind of things It's all good as a learning process!


    Garry
    Hopefully I'll have the basics after I finish the VB.Net class I'm taking this quarter. Biggest problem I've found is that both sample programs I've tried to play with were written in VB6 and as you pointed out it's a "completely different animal". VB.Net will try to convert the programs, but hasn't been successful in either case. I really just want to step through these in the debugger to see if I can understand what's going on. Anyway, if I ever have the time to sit down and get serious I might need to ask you a question or 2. Thanks Gary!

  8. #38
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    So was I waiting for that... But as coyote didn't put it in 1.9, then I decided to work on it myself

    You can chose not to show the compass/analog speedo, just edit the .skin file and your jpg files


    Garry
    Hi Garry,
    I have made a will in my auto the new version of the software with Destinator.
    I have seen that there are 2 problems:
    1) with the resolution 80x600 the indicator of the speed' in the analogical quadrant it doesn't work, he/she is seen a red point and nothing other.
    2) when I launch the GPS with Mediacar (v. 1.9.1) the program departs well, but once loaded the tall part of the skin disappears, where the buttons there are (X) and (>), and so' he is not able' to pass to the other functions of Mediacard.
    In practice the skin is positioned above the bar of start of Windows (even if I hold it in formality' hidden. This and' an enough serious problem.
    For the rest both the digital indicator of the speed' (in MPh that KMh and' OK).
    Also the digital and analogical indicator of the degrees and' ok, even if it would need to shorten a few the indicator because' in resolution 800x600 and' a few long in vertical position.
    I hope for you wants to try to resolve this thing.
    I thank you and talk to you soon.

    Mauri

  9. #39
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Mauri,

    I really appreciate your feedback, and I truely appreciate your effort in tranlating to English. I'm sure my attempts in your native language will be feeble to say the least!

    However, I am having trouble in understanding your problems If you could post some screenshots, it would help me grately.

    Please don't take this personally, it is in no way meant as an insult


    Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  10. #40
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Memphis - TN
    Posts
    1,272
    And you make the cool stuff for Destinator After I bought mappoint
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Similar Threads

  1. Software Tip: If you want to control Winamp using buttons
    By ErikEngberg in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:44 PM
  2. Voice control for Winamp
    By VoodooVoice in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 05:19 PM
  3. control winamp, using PALM via IRDA- software
    By kovse in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:33 PM
  4. New Winamp control plug-in
    By Dimitris1976 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2002, 12:09 PM
  5. IR control with winamp
    By spudster in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2000, 06:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •