Thank you for the screenshot I now see what you are describing. Can you check the settings to make sure that the Additional Window Search String is set to *externaldest* That should make sure that it is placed in the right place in MediaCar.
As for the "." you see in the middle of the analogue dial, I am pretty certain that it is due to the "hl" section in the .skin file. The lower that number, the "longer" the hand is. So 1 (which I think it is set at) will be just a . whereas 0.1 (which is the standard, and also recommended) will be nearl the entire length of the dial.
It may appear that the sections are spaced incorrectly, however they line up exactly with the hand of the dial. This is due to the way that the code works out how to draw the hand. It will show the right speed, I have tested it to make sure. To create the skin I actually manually set the dial to 20, 40, 60, etc and took a screenshot, then drew the marks over the top, so that it is right
Unfortunately that is what happens when you try to stretch something!
mauri, as I said, do not be sorry about the translation. Your attempts at my language are very grateful. I could never consider trying to talk in a foreign language (i was forced to take French or German at school, but I can not remember anything of German, which I took), so you are doing a much better job than I can