Customizing Brushed Metal Skin
This post is directed to "febsperanza" but anyone who can help me, I would appreciate it.
First of all I want to take a moment to thank you and everyone who has contributed to this forum, as this is truly a wonderful example of how much a group of people can accomplish when they work towards a common goal.
With that said,here is what I would like to do, but my graphic editing capabilities are limited at best, as well as my photoshop skills. I have a copy of photoshop 7.0 and have downloaded the 800x600 stretched .zip file so I have all of the templates.
1. I would like to modify the skin to show only the "Music" "Radio" "DVD" and "GPS" buttons on the screen.
2. I would like to have the "Music" and "DVD" buttons on the left side of the center logo and the "Radio" and "GPS" buttons on the right side.
3. I would like for the two buttons on each side to occupy the same amount of space currently occupied by the three standard buttons, and have them curve around the logo.
4. Rename the "GPS" button to read "Navigation"
5. Remove the "Appearance" button on the bottom of the screen, but leave the "Exit" and "Day/Night" buttons where they are in the corners of the screen.
6. Change the "Exit" and "Day/Night" buttons to approximately 15-20% smaller in height to create a more slender button.
7. Change all of the buttons to a "soft blue" glow effect when selected instead of a "soft red"
8. Last, but not least, I would like to see the current "Z" loco incorporated, but without the circular border, rather a "soft blue" glow similar to the buttons and directly shown on the standard brushed metal background.
I know I am really asking alot, and I have not contributed near the amount of effort as you all have but I am willing to contribute monitarily to anyone who can accomplish this for me. Also, I will post all of the files on here and make them available for download once I have them.
Thanks in advance.