Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 76

Thread: routis splash/startup screen

  1. #51
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by StationRocket
    Frodo,

    Can i just change the path statment in the ini to make this work with the iGuidance branded version?

    Thanks
    I don't know, test it and find out.

    Frodo
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  2. #52
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    73

    still not embedding in MC

    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    I don't know, test it and find out.

    Frodo
    I must be really stupid here...

    Frodo I still cannot get it to embed properly in MC. Works great on its own.

    I am using the path where the Routislauncher.exe is....
    and the string of *routis*

    launchs outside the app in its own session window.

  3. #53
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrt4me
    I must be really stupid here...

    Frodo I still cannot get it to embed properly in MC. Works great on its own.

    I am using the path where the Routislauncher.exe is....
    and the string of *routis*

    launchs outside the app in its own session window.
    Search string = Routis
    no *
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  4. #54
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    66
    just got the new version of iGuidance today, version 2, and the Routis Launcher doesn't work with it, perhaps because the warning window has no label? no worries, still happy w/ v2 and MediaCar.
    gaphix.com

    MSI KM4M MicroATX, Duron 1.6, 512 Micron 2700, WD 80 7200 8mb, Pioneer 120S, M-audio 7.1 pci, Targus USB 2.0 hub, 3com 11a/b/g pci, PNY FX5200 AGP 64mb, Lilliput 7"

  5. #55
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by hifiguy
    just got the new version of iGuidance today, version 2, and the Routis Launcher doesn't work with it, perhaps because the warning window has no label? no worries, still happy w/ v2 and MediaCar.
    If you can find out the classname and windowname I can add support.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  6. #56
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    73

    THANKS Frodo!

    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    Search string = Routis
    no *
    Frodo.... works great thanks for the help.... any word yet on FP having routis embedded yet?

    Love the speed of your app. just like to have gps embedded... That is the only thing that keeps me from fully switching to your interface.

    Thanks Again for your help and time,

    ChrisG

  7. #57
    Constant Bitrate StationRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    If you can find out the classname and windowname I can add support.
    is this information something i'll be able to get just running the software on my pc or is it something i'll have to but the folks at iGuidance about. If yes could you suggest a method i might use to get it?

  8. #58
    MySQL Error MatrixPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Beach City, Socal
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by StationRocket
    is this information something i'll be able to get just running the software on my pc or is it something i'll have to but the folks at iGuidance about. If yes could you suggest a method i might use to get it?
    When you run the Iguidance, what is the window name of the warning window? For example Notepad, it called "Untitled - Notepad" on Notepad title bar. For Routis, it called "Warning", and its class is some #numbers.

    Question for Fodo. How did you get the Warning window to close? I try to use Postmessage/SendMessage with WM_SETKEY/WM_SETHOTKEY but doesn't work and yet I did get the correct hwnd for the Warning window. Currently SendKey function works fine for me but like you said, it's dangerous if the window out of focus.
    I also have the same problem closing Winamp's video windows.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 600E@750/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

  9. #59
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC
    When you run the Iguidance, what is the window name of the warning window? For example Notepad, it called "Untitled - Notepad" on Notepad title bar. For Routis, it called "Warning", and its class is some #numbers.
    in version 2 of Iguidance, the warning window has no name in the title bar. =\ as for finding the class name, i dont know?
    gaphix.com

    MSI KM4M MicroATX, Duron 1.6, 512 Micron 2700, WD 80 7200 8mb, Pioneer 120S, M-audio 7.1 pci, Targus USB 2.0 hub, 3com 11a/b/g pci, PNY FX5200 AGP 64mb, Lilliput 7"

  10. #60
    Constant Bitrate StationRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    199
    for media engine i have found that the combo of LMF and MoFo's origional app works to launch iGuidance version 2

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the....same screen? Good screen?
    By Seabass in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:37 PM
  2. Working out the bigs with MC and Routis
    By shakes in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. BMW pre-installed system - TFT ?
    By tsingsu in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2002, 02:16 AM
  4. NEC Versa M/75 Laptop TFT screen w/touch
    By Macgyver777 in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2002, 02:14 AM
  5. Laptop/LCD screen hookup...
    By UrbanTacticz in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2001, 05:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •